Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
what are some CD's that I should defintely own...
I am having trouble finding some right now..
TIA
Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
What kind of music do you like?
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
all kinds really... i need to update some of my CD's that are scratced so I will be getting those.. right now I have AC/DC back in black remastered and G n R Appetite for destruction and Johnny cash the essentials
Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Zepplin "IV" is a good album. Clay will tell you to get Pink Floyd "Dark Side of the Moon". I'm more of a hip-hop/R&B fan, so if you're into rock I can't give you too many suggestions.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
have dark side of the moon already and its a clean copy. I have the led zepplin boxed set so that is covered.. thanks for the help.
I do like some hip hop but not much... and if I ever come across whoever sings that go DJ song I will rip his fukkin vocal cords out.
Pink Floyd's The Wall, Dark Side of the Moon, and Wish You Were Here are all classics..
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Pink Floyd "Animals" a definate must own
Red Hot Chili Peppers "Blood Sugar Sex Magik"
Smashing Pumpkins "Siamese Dream"
The Police "Reggata De Blanc"
The White Stripes "The White Stripes"
I'll think of more...
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
cLaY Wrote:Pink Floyd "Animals" a definate must own
Red Hot Chili Peppers "Blood Sugar Sex Magik"
Smashing Pumpkins "Siamese Dream"
The Police "Reggata De Blanc"
The White Stripes "The White Stripes"
I'll think of more...
Do you have any conditions I should know about?
Who said I had to make sense ?
2nd Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here" and "Animals". I love both of those.
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
TomFoolery Wrote:Zepplin "IV" is a good album. Clay will tell you to get Pink Floyd "Dark Side of the Moon". I'm more of a hip-hop/R&B fan, so if you're into rock I can't give you too many suggestions.
When it comes down to making out, whenever possible put on side one of this album.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm a big fan of Black Label Society right now...good shit.
Posts: 3,586
Threads: 720
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm into metal so I would suggest Lamb of God newest album. If you want to get stoned and chill out get some ozzy or sublime. Children of Bodom or Cradle of Filth arent to bad if your into black metal.
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
SoltheHoelessPimp
Unregistered
Flaming Lips is a good listen. Nirvana - unplugged.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
SoltheHoelessPimp Wrote:Flaming Lips is a good listen. Nirvana - unplugged.
2nd on both of those...welcome to IT by the way
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 6,260
Threads: 409
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Velvet Revolver
Deftones
Helmet
I thought of another one for you, Primus, Sailing the Seas of Cheese. The one w/ "Jerry Was a Race Car Driver" on it.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Purple_Haze Wrote:I thought of another one for you, Primus, Sailing the Seas of Cheese. The one w/ "Jerry Was a Race Car Driver" on it.
as well as Primus "Pork Soda"
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours