Poll: Do you pee in the shower? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
66.67%
8
66.67%
no
25.00%
3
25.00%
no comment
8.33%
1
8.33%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Banana poll
#1

Answer honestly.
Reply
#2

Every day.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#3

Every once in a while I do. But that's hardly ever.

I wonder if anyone ever shits in the shower? :|

??
Reply
#4

i piss in the shower

i've never shat in the shower, but during college when TP was scarce we would make our deposits then shower right after...standing in gritty poo in the shower reminds me of the sandy beach.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:i piss in the shower

i've never shat in the shower, but during college when TP was scarce we would make our deposits then shower right after...standing in gritty poo in the shower reminds me of the sandy beach.

E-Coli. :|
Reply
#6

fem Wrote:E-Coli. :|

i think you get that from under cooked chicken.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

that's salmon, ella
Reply
#8

leucetios Wrote:that's salmon, ella

Yupps ....

E-coli you get from licking toiletseats at public toilets....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

leeman Wrote:Yupps ....

E-coli you get from licking toiletseats at public toilets....

So i can get E-Coli from stomping around in my own turds? Cool...SICK DAY!!!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

fem Wrote:Every once in a while I do. But that's hardly ever.

I wonder if anyone ever shits in the shower? :|

??

You probably don't want to know this, but my little girl did (in the bath tub) when she was still a baby. It was pretty gross.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by leucifer
07-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Last Post by phantom
05-25-2010, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-14-2010, 01:47 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Last Post by who
02-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-05-2010, 02:45 AM
Last Post by Bill
01-28-2010, 11:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)