Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Homosexual
#1

sup TF, Vit E, asshat
Reply
#2

am i needed here??

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#3

I couldn't stay out of this thread.
Reply
#4

ask Vite, he has the hots for you
Reply
#5

i'll keep coming back in the event of some gayness occurring

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#6

Quote:Originally posted by britishlad@Oct 14 2004, 05:54 PM
am i needed here??
[snapback]87308[/snapback]

they only want you if you still swallow

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

i swallow bubble gum Big Grin
Reply
#8

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Oct 14 2004, 11:12 PM
i swallow cum Big Grin
[snapback]87340[/snapback]

FTFY


So sorry I had to do it!

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#9

evry cum sucking cunt in one thread!!!

just need 7 and MT to show up and we've got a couple of giant dicks
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by animal
03-09-2005, 09:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)