Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Please Change Wyldbill's Title
#1

To the following:


Faggot Bitch




Thanks!

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

I cann't even reply to that....I was ghey......
Reply
#3

Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery@Oct 7 2004, 01:37 PM
To the following:
Faggot Bitch
Thanks!
[snapback]83510[/snapback]

I was worried it wouldn't be possible to encapsulate his ghey persona in 500 words or less.

You nailed it!
Reply
#4

wait a min...I got an idea
Reply
#5

Quote:Originally posted by Wyldbill@Oct 7 2004, 12:43 PM
wait a min...I got an idea
[snapback]83520[/snapback]
Everyone be quiet. :mellow:
Reply
#6

no....change my title....Who wants to be the author?
Reply
#7

Quote:Originally posted by Banana@Oct 7 2004, 01:43 PM
Everyone be quiet. :mellow:
[snapback]83521[/snapback]

great idea - could you explain.
Reply
#8

someone spelt banana wrong....now I need an AV. and a Sig.
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE@Oct 7 2004, 12:46 PM
great idea - could you explain.
[snapback]83526[/snapback]
Bill had a thought. And you know what thought did.
Reply
#10

figured since I'm going ghey....might as well go all out.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
05-22-2010, 07:49 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-11-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-01-2009, 05:36 AM
Last Post by who
07-01-2008, 02:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)