10-06-2004, 02:00 PM
[attachmentid=7958]How Would It Feel Like To Easily Meet And Have Beautiful Women or a Hunk of a Man- The Kind You Only See With The Rich And The Famous - The Kind You've Always Wanted But Only Dreamed Of Getting?
If you're the kind of person who is ready to take action on an opportunity to "once-and-for-all" improve your sexual life, then here's your chance to learn the real secrets to meeting and attracting person. Tired of waiting for the "right" person to come around? Contrary to popular belief, the dating scene is not the best way to get men/women into your bed. Of course, I'll show you the only real way to win the dating game and become what people want, but my the methods are far more powerful than any standard dating advice you've heard before.
Just ask me! I am your "Dear Abby"
My name is ITC and you've probably read about me in Vogue, Maxim or GQ Magazine. I have students in all 50 states and in countries all over the world. I have received the highest rating (10/10) in the prestigious player's guide.
--------------------
How I Ended My Years Of Sexual Frustration
Over time I became so desperate and lonely that I found myself fantasying at the lingerie section in the J.C. Penney catalog! All kidding aside, I did wind up trying one of those online "match-maker" services. In six months I got a grand total of ONE response. The woman looked OK in the photo, but when I met her, her breasts sagged halfway to her waist and her butt rolled when she walked. I didn't want to go home to my hand once again so I blocked out all of the voices in my head that were telling me to stop.
I took her to a cheap, sleazy motel for a one night stand, immediately dimmed the lights, and watched in horror as she took off her clothes and literally attacked me! I had reached the ultimate low point of my sex life.
After driving home from this traumatic experience, I said to myself "never again". I knew I deserved to have quality women in my life, but for some reason it just wasn't happening. ITC has saved me!!
-----------------
Imagine my surprise when, for the very first time, I got incredible rapport with a green-eyed, Latin men who worked out at my gym. His tight behind formed a perfect heart-shape when he walked and her skin glowed a golden cinnamon brown. At first I thought, there's no way this guy would even notice me, let alone make a fast seduction - he's way out of my league.
But as we talked, I was shocked at how well he responded to me. Later that night, as he kept repeating, "I can't believe I'm doing this..", I discovered he loved my body and it was the most incredibly satisfying night of my life. Later he told me that he liked me so much because I gave off this sexy energy that he had never felt with anyone before.
Thanks ITC!!!
If you're the kind of person who is ready to take action on an opportunity to "once-and-for-all" improve your sexual life, then here's your chance to learn the real secrets to meeting and attracting person. Tired of waiting for the "right" person to come around? Contrary to popular belief, the dating scene is not the best way to get men/women into your bed. Of course, I'll show you the only real way to win the dating game and become what people want, but my the methods are far more powerful than any standard dating advice you've heard before.
Just ask me! I am your "Dear Abby"
My name is ITC and you've probably read about me in Vogue, Maxim or GQ Magazine. I have students in all 50 states and in countries all over the world. I have received the highest rating (10/10) in the prestigious player's guide.
--------------------
How I Ended My Years Of Sexual Frustration
Over time I became so desperate and lonely that I found myself fantasying at the lingerie section in the J.C. Penney catalog! All kidding aside, I did wind up trying one of those online "match-maker" services. In six months I got a grand total of ONE response. The woman looked OK in the photo, but when I met her, her breasts sagged halfway to her waist and her butt rolled when she walked. I didn't want to go home to my hand once again so I blocked out all of the voices in my head that were telling me to stop.
I took her to a cheap, sleazy motel for a one night stand, immediately dimmed the lights, and watched in horror as she took off her clothes and literally attacked me! I had reached the ultimate low point of my sex life.
After driving home from this traumatic experience, I said to myself "never again". I knew I deserved to have quality women in my life, but for some reason it just wasn't happening. ITC has saved me!!
-----------------
Imagine my surprise when, for the very first time, I got incredible rapport with a green-eyed, Latin men who worked out at my gym. His tight behind formed a perfect heart-shape when he walked and her skin glowed a golden cinnamon brown. At first I thought, there's no way this guy would even notice me, let alone make a fast seduction - he's way out of my league.
But as we talked, I was shocked at how well he responded to me. Later that night, as he kept repeating, "I can't believe I'm doing this..", I discovered he loved my body and it was the most incredibly satisfying night of my life. Later he told me that he liked me so much because I gave off this sexy energy that he had never felt with anyone before.
Thanks ITC!!!

