Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

reputation
#1

I just noticed I have a negative of 162 rep points. Does anyone have more then me? Give me some rep points so I will be outve the negative zone.
Reply
#2

fuck you
Reply
#3

Send me the pics and I will. Smile
Reply
#4

I just gave you Positive !!! :xrate:

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#5

fem Wrote:Send me the pics and I will. Smile
k :hug:
Reply
#6

I gave you some good rep last night.
Reply
#7

pepsi Wrote:I just noticed I have a negative of 162 rep points. Does anyone have more then me? Give me some rep points so I will be outve the negative zone.


Guess you don't enjoy being labeled the IT Beotch

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#8

Fairiedust Wrote:Guess you don't enjoy being labeled the IT Beotch
I dont mind being labeled at the IT beotch as you would call it. Sometimes possitive things are good though. Thats why I want some points.
Reply
#9

Love ya Peppy!
Reply
#10

?
(fuck Your Two Character Minimum Lee)
(A N D F U C K Y O U R A N T I C A P S L O C K F I L T E R)
Reply
#11

CodeWarrior Wrote:?
(fuck Your Two Character Minimum Lee)
(A N D F U C K Y O U R A N T I C A P S L O C K F I L T E R)
I hate that shit as well. What i hate more though is the 60 second flood control inbetween pm's its annoying.
Reply
#12

my rep points are for sale.
Reply
#13

pepsi Wrote:I hate that shit as well. What i hate more though is the 60 second flood control inbetween pm's its annoying.
agreed.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CT280
01-14-2005, 06:53 PM
Last Post by TomFoolery
12-02-2004, 09:17 PM
Last Post by Bill
11-24-2004, 06:10 PM
Last Post by ownster
11-20-2004, 01:24 PM
Last Post by snarg
11-16-2004, 12:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)