Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Insane Fantasy Football League
#81

Clay loves Tom Brady Big Grin

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#82

Quote:Originally posted by WoolyGoat@Aug 25 2004, 01:46 PM
Clay loves Tom Brady  Big Grin
[snapback]65343[/snapback]


Actually, I got him for insurance in case Vick is a disappointment. I can also use him as a trade man...we'll have to see, I'm feeling damn good about my team.
Reply
#83

One of your running backs is going to jail, and your other RB is going to lose his job to Tatum Bell who i convienantly have.


just sayin' Wink
Reply
#84

Quote:Originally posted by MarkyGman@Aug 25 2004, 03:37 PM
One of your running backs is going to jail, and your other RB is going to lose his job to Tatum Bell who i convienantly have.
just sayin'  Wink
[snapback]65376[/snapback]

not worried about Jamal...Quentin's my money man.
Reply
#85

it took ma ages to pick my team

i reckon i've done alright though

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#86

Hey this is fun .....

My team leads Big Grin ....

Ohhh and I just modded the team ... found out i had a injured player listed in the last game ....


Confusedmoke:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#87

Quote:Originally posted by LeeMan@Oct 7 2004, 10:46 AM
Hey this is fun .....

My team leads Big Grin ....

Ohhh and I just modded the team ... found out i had a injured player listed in the last game ....
Confusedmoke:
[snapback]83195[/snapback]


If you've got more than 2 kickers, defenses, or tight ends you should consider dumping one and picking up a wide receiver, running back, or quarterback.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
04-01-2011, 05:32 PM
Last Post by dodsno
09-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Last Post by suzy
05-26-2010, 11:24 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-08-2009, 07:25 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-01-2009, 04:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)