Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

whats your style
#1

How do you normally dress yourself when you go out and when just lounge at home.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#2

Typically I put on my underwear first if I am going to wear any that day/night. Then I put on a pair of jeans or slacks. Then I put on my shirt. After that I put on socks and either boots or shoes.

That's pretty much how I dress myself. Good luck with it and if you have any problems, give me a call.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#3

Doggy.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

On a weekday it's a big leather gimpsuit but on weekends it's no holds barred smoking jacket, pipe and slippers

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#5

Quote:Originally posted by pepsi@Oct 6 2004, 10:26 PM
How do you normally dress yourself when you go out and when just lounge at home.
[snapback]83059[/snapback]
Ok let me rewrite this what kind of clothing do you wear. List any particular brands or style of clothing that you like.

As for me Im a banana republic, gap, old navy girl they are all owned by the same company. I also like things from american eagle and armani exchange. When it comes to clothing im pretty trendy even though I do shop at little fashion boutiques here and there.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#6

Quote:Originally posted by britishlad@Oct 7 2004, 07:35 AM
On a weekday it's a big leather gimpsuit but on weekends it's no holds barred smoking jacket, pipe and slippers
[snapback]83068[/snapback]

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#7

Quote:Originally posted by asshat@Oct 6 2004, 03:29 PM
Typically I put on my underwear first if I am going to wear any that day/night.  Then I put on a pair of jeans or slacks.  Then I put on my shirt.  After that I put on socks and either boots or shoes.

That's pretty much how I dress myself.  Good luck with it and if you have any problems, give me a call.
[snapback]83064[/snapback]
:llma: :llma: :llma: :llma: :llma: :llma: :llma: :llma:
:praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#8

On a good day I wear cute jeans either from Old Navy or Pacific Sunwear and cute tee's or tanktops. Depends on the weather. Black is my favorite color to wear for shirts so I wear black shirts a lot. A lot of my shirts are from Old Navy. I also have a lot of stuff from Foleys and places like that. Right now I am wearing jeans, black boots, a black tee, with a white long sleeve shirt underneath. It's a fitted shirt, not loose.

On days that I'm scrubbing it. I wear my comfy black pants or windpants with a t-shirt and tenni shoes.

I can't stand Abercrombie, Hollister, places like that. Way to preppy and overpriced.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by fem@Oct 6 2004, 04:46 PM
On a good day I wear cute jeans either from Old Navy or Pacific Sunwear and cute tee's or tanktops. Depends on the weather. Black is my favorite color to wear for shirts so I wear black shirts a lot. A lot of my shirts are from Old Navy. I also have a lot of stuff from Foleys and places like that. Right now I am wearing jeans, black boots, a black tee, with a white long sleeve shirt underneath. It's a fitted shirt, not loose.

On days that I'm scrubbing it. I wear my comfy black pants or windpants with a t-shirt and tenni shoes.

I can't stand Abercrombie, Hollister, places like that. Way to preppy and overpriced.
[snapback]83080[/snapback]

:drool: Damn woman, you just sound hot! :wub:
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by fem@Oct 6 2004, 10:46 PM
On a good day I wear cute jeans either from Old Navy or Pacific Sunwear and cute tee's or tanktops. Depends on the weather. Black is my favorite color to wear for shirts so I wear black shirts a lot. A lot of my shirts are from Old Navy. I also have a lot of stuff from Foleys and places like that. Right now I am wearing jeans, black boots, a black tee, with a white long sleeve shirt underneath. It's a fitted shirt, not loose.

On days that I'm scrubbing it. I wear my comfy black pants or windpants with a t-shirt and tenni shoes.

I can't stand Abercrombie, Hollister, places like that. Way to preppy and overpriced.
[snapback]83080[/snapback]
Thats true abercrombie and hollister is way too preppy for me as well, these stores are also racist towards people they hire. They will only hire people who have that traditional preppy look and if you dont, you get stuck doing inventory in the back.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-16-2009, 03:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-21-2009, 04:36 AM
Last Post by leeman
12-24-2008, 12:09 AM
Last Post by Sparks
05-09-2008, 06:03 AM
Last Post by Bill
01-28-2008, 11:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)