10-06-2004, 10:42 PM
In catching up with the shit I missed, I just watched this movie on Monday night. I wasn't that impressed. I could have shut it off after Pyle killed the Drill Sargeant (sp?) and been just as happy.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery@Oct 6 2004, 02:51 PM
"You're the kinda guy that would fuck someone in the ass and not have the common courtesy to give him a reach-around".
[snapback]82933[/snapback]
Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery@Oct 6 2004, 11:51 AM
The opening scene is classic.
"I will gouge out your eyes and skull fuck you"
"Six feet? I didn't know they stacked shit that high. You tryin' to squeeze an extra inch on me?"
"You're the kinda guy that would fuck someone in the ass and not have the common courtesy to give him a reach-around".
(Plus the other 20 great lines that I didn't fuck up).
[snapback]82933[/snapback]


Quote:Originally posted by leucetios@Oct 6 2004, 02:55 PMYes. :S Didn't you? Parts of it?
You thought it was disturbing?
[snapback]83019[/snapback]
Quote:Originally posted by Banana@Oct 6 2004, 01:01 PM
Yes. :S Didn't you? Parts of it?
[snapback]83025[/snapback]
Quote:Originally posted by leucetios@Oct 6 2004, 03:05 PMYa, it was the bathroom scene, well all of the teasing done to him was disturbing.
Shit. Psycho Leu comes out.
Uhm. Not really. I don't disturb easily.
POTENTIAL SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN MOVIE AND WANT TO ITS UP TO YOU
just sayin
I saw the bathrooom scene coming a mile away, and expected worse. The penultimate scene with the sniper I was more bored in that disturbed.
Johnny Got His Gun was more disturbing, especially the end.
[snapback]83028[/snapback]
Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus@Oct 6 2004, 01:05 PM
I liked the first part definitely. The second part was just your typical run of the mill army recon bullshit.
[snapback]83030[/snapback]