Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Insane Fantasy Football League
#41

Quote:Originally posted by Alienware@Aug 8 2004, 08:26 PM
Would you be pissed if I signed up then did not show up for the draft?
[snapback]58113[/snapback]

No.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#42

Ok, because I hate people who do that.
Reply
#43

Quote:Originally posted by MarkyGman@Aug 6 2004, 11:09 AM
Teams and Managers
-------------------------------------
Tomfoolery 420 - Tom
MarkyGmen - Me (MarkyGman)
CockBlockers - Clay
Cheese Fromunder - Furmunda Cheese
BeerChuggers - ??????
Beau's Bad Daddy's - Beau
The Train - [b]devious
(i think)
Hotties - ??????
Yank Football is Gax - BritishLad
---------------------------------------------

Who are the three i'm missin?   ... and we still need 1 more person.
[snapback]57518[/snapback]
[/b]

the other two I don't know.
Reply
#44

Quote:Originally posted by Alienware+Aug 8 2004, 08:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alienware @ Aug 8 2004, 08:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MarkyGman@Aug 6 2004, 11:09 AM
Teams and Managers
-------------------------------------
Tomfoolery 420 - Tom
MarkyGmen - Me (MarkyGman)
CockBlockers - Clay
Cheese Fromunder - Furmunda Cheese
BeerChuggers - ??????
Beau's Bad Daddy's - Beau
The Train - [b]devious
(i think)
Hotties - ??????
Yank Football is Gax - BritishLad
---------------------------------------------

Who are the three i'm missin? &nbsp; ... and we still need 1 more person.
[snapback]57518[/snapback]
[/b]

the other two I don't know.
[snapback]58122[/snapback]
[/b][/quote]

beerchuggers are jar (I think). He doesn't post here much but he's good shit. Keeps up with his fantasy teams.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#45

IN!!!!!!!!!!


Now ... how the hell does this work .... :blink:


Well i will prolly get it workin'

Total Fucktards .... thought that kinda fitting Wink

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#46

such childish behavior; grow up all of you; come join Goth.net to gain respect back into your life
Reply
#47

I am Beerchuggers
Reply
#48

stfu now
Reply
#49

Quote:Originally posted by Edward Scissorhands@Aug 9 2004, 10:14 AM
stfu now
[snapback]58474[/snapback]

allrighty then just have to find out who Hotties is. Or we could just delete hotties that would give us 10 teams. Lee gets hotties spot.


Wait a second why am I thinking of replacing a hottie with a swede.
Reply
#50

Tom, I'm assuming you are the manager of this league. It would be VERY helpful to all of us if you could either private message of email all of us the day of the draft so we don't all forget.

Thanks Pal! :"::
Reply
#51

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Aug 9 2004, 08:19 PM
Tom, I'm assuming you are the manager of this league. It would be VERY helpful to all of us if you could either private message of email all of us the day of the draft so we don't all forget.

Thanks Pal! :"::
[snapback]58599[/snapback]


Good Idea Commie ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#52

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Aug 9 2004, 07:19 PM
Tom, I'm assuming you are the manager of this league. It would be VERY helpful to all of us if you could either private message of email all of us the day of the draft so we don't all forget.

Thanks Pal! :"::
[snapback]58599[/snapback]

I'll email everyone, post in this thread, and try to PM you all.

Edit: I used a scoring format that is similar to another league I'm in; if you want scoring or anything else changed then please post in this thread.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#53

Could it be changed to 3 WR's and only 2 RB's. Seems like a lot of running backs for a 10 team league. I know there are 30 NFL teams but alot are using platoons this year.
Reply
#54

Goth army has arrived into your worthless site
Reply
#55

Quote:Originally posted by MarkyGman@Aug 9 2004, 09:24 PM
Could it be changed to 3 WR's and only 2 RB's.&nbsp; Seems like a lot of running backs for a 10 team league. I know there are 30 NFL teams but alot are using platoons this year.
[snapback]58669[/snapback]


I thought that's how it was set up...if not I'll change it unless other members don't approve. Any other scoring changes/position revisions you guys want let me know so we can vote on them.

Also, if the hotties don't fess up as to who they are then your team will get the axe. I don't want some fuckhead autodrafting and abandoning the league before the season even starts.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#56

TOMFOOLERY IS THE BIGGEST FAGGOT ON THIS SITE; COME SUCK OUR DICKS AT GOTH.NT
Reply
#57

10 more days......i think its time to give Hotties the axe.
Reply
#58

The Goth army will give the axe to this lame thread and it's site.........faggots; all of you................just saying
Reply
#59

fantasy football....hmmm...

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#60

Quote:Originally posted by Rodan@Aug 14 2004, 03:40 PM
TOMFOOLERY IS THE BIGGEST FAGGOT ON THIS SITE; COME SUCK OUR DICKS AT GOTH.NT
[snapback]60589[/snapback]

Everyone already knows I'm the biggest fag on this site.

Send me pictures of your cock, OK? Wink :wub:

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
04-01-2011, 05:32 PM
Last Post by dodsno
09-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Last Post by suzy
05-26-2010, 11:24 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-08-2009, 07:25 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-01-2009, 04:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)