Posts: 3,593
Threads: 283
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
Ok, because I hate people who do that.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
IN!!!!!!!!!!
Now ... how the hell does this work .... :blink:
Well i will prolly get it workin'
Total Fucktards .... thought that kinda fitting
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Edward Scissorhands
Unregistered
such childish behavior; grow up all of you; come join Goth.net to gain respect back into your life
Edward Scissorhands
Unregistered
Tom, I'm assuming you are the manager of this league. It would be VERY helpful to all of us if you could either private message of email all of us the day of the draft so we don't all forget.
Thanks Pal! :"::
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Aug 9 2004, 08:19 PM
Tom, I'm assuming you are the manager of this league. It would be VERY helpful to all of us if you could either private message of email all of us the day of the draft so we don't all forget.
Thanks Pal! :"::
[snapback]58599[/snapback]
Good Idea Commie ...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Could it be changed to 3 WR's and only 2 RB's. Seems like a lot of running backs for a 10 team league. I know there are 30 NFL teams but alot are using platoons this year.
evilelfinmadness
Unregistered
Goth army has arrived into your worthless site
TOMFOOLERY IS THE BIGGEST FAGGOT ON THIS SITE; COME SUCK OUR DICKS AT GOTH.NT
10 more days......i think its time to give Hotties the axe.
The Goth army will give the axe to this lame thread and it's site.........faggots; all of you................just saying
Posts: 5,919
Threads: 454
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
fantasy football....hmmm...
Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon