Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Insane Fantasy Football League
#1

Is now available on Yahoo!. 11 more teams needed.


Online draft date: Tuesday, August 24th 8:00 CST
League ID: 241174
Password: insanetrain

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

Vit E would like to reserve a team - horribly FUCKING busy at shit job.
Reply
#3

damnit, I already joined marky's and the league of a friend, 3 might push it
Reply
#4

I'm a foreigner and don't know anything about this "football" Confused
Reply
#5

FUCK VIT E IS A PUSSY!!

He has his other league draft and would rather attend that than TF420 EPOCH FFL. Please abuse this shiteater!

<---'mo!
Reply
#6

I'm in.....cause well....i am addicted to fantasy pools.
Reply
#7

I have a fantasy but it sure doesn't involve football.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#8

that shit don't work Tom...
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Jul 27 2004, 10:11 PM
that shit don't work Tom...
???

MarkyG is signed up...

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#10

If there was a Fantasy Cheerleader League I might sign up.
Reply
#11

join a custom league...enter id and password above...get the following error:

There was a problem:
• This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)
• This league is from the free game. (Error #271)
Reply
#12

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Jul 27 2004, 10:22 PM
join a custom league...enter id and password above...get the following error:

There was a problem:
• This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)
• This league is from the free game. (Error #271)
You must be trying to join a custom league in the "Fantasy Plus" section. Try the "Free Fantasy Football" section and if that doesn't work ask Marky how he registered.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#13

IN!
Reply
#14

*bump*

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#15

Goddammit TF! Now I'm in three pay leagues and four Yahoo leagues. TOO MANY LEAGUES!!!!!

Wink Big Grin

I'm in!
Reply
#16

Please post the link so I can join goddamnit. :|
Reply
#17

Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus@Jul 28 2004, 06:16 PM
Please post the link so I can join goddamnit. :|
Don't be a dumb shit. Go to Yahoo! and click "Sports" then "Fantasy" then sign up using the "Free Fantasy Football" section (not the "Fantasy Football Plus"). All of the league information is listed above. If that doesn't work then let me know and I'll post the link.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#18

hey look here ass I aint got time for all that click here click here crap post the goddamned link :|
Reply
#19

In

Everything worked fine
Reply
#20

Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus@Jul 28 2004, 06:24 PM
hey look here ass I aint got time for all that click here click here crap post the goddamned link :|
You stupid fuck. Here's the link. B)

http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
04-01-2011, 05:32 PM
Last Post by dodsno
09-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Last Post by suzy
05-26-2010, 11:24 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-08-2009, 07:25 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-01-2009, 04:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)