Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Is now available on Yahoo!. 11 more teams needed.
Online draft date: Tuesday, August 24th 8:00 CST
League ID: 241174
Password: insanetrain
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Vit E would like to reserve a team - horribly FUCKING busy at shit job.
Posts: 3,593
Threads: 283
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
damnit, I already joined marky's and the league of a friend, 3 might push it
FUCK VIT E IS A PUSSY!!
He has his other league draft and would rather attend that than TF420 EPOCH FFL. Please abuse this shiteater!
<---'mo!
I'm in.....cause well....i am addicted to fantasy pools.
Posts: 6,260
Threads: 409
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I have a fantasy but it sure doesn't involve football.
:fuckYou:
that shit don't work Tom...
If there was a Fantasy Cheerleader League I might sign up.
join a custom league...enter id and password above...get the following error:
There was a problem:
⢠This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)
⢠This league is from the free game. (Error #271)
fermundacheese
Unregistered
Goddammit TF! Now I'm in three pay leagues and four Yahoo leagues. TOO MANY LEAGUES!!!!!
I'm in!
Please post the link so I can join goddamnit. :|
hey look here ass I aint got time for all that click here click here crap post the goddamned link :|
Posts: 242
Threads: 23
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
In
Everything worked fine