Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Gutty win by the Thunder.They will sweep the Celtics in the finals.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Stay classy, boston.
[video=youtube;_sjGX3GqnL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_sjGX3GqnL0[/video]
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Thunder in 6.
Also has there ever been a finals in any sport with two teams you can't add and S to the end of their name to pluralize it like Heat vs Thunder?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
where are your predictions, snarg?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I worry about the Thunder being ready for this.They play great for 3 quarters and then get tight.Might be handing this to the Heat.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
How about LeBron stepping up numb nuts.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Are they in this series if Chris Bosh doesnt hit threes?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
He earned it.Durant pussed out.Westbrook is a numbskull.Thunder have no size down low.Perkins is a walking corpse.
Somewhere there is a thread where I predicted the Heat to win it all this season when the lockout broke.I'm too lazy to find it so I'll take my congrats in this thread, thanks.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
David Stern has turned into the Vince McMahon of league commissioners.The 45 second mark is classic.
[video=youtube;cclq_OfuKDk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cclq_OfuKDk&feature=player_embedded#![/video]
I liked what the sixers did in theory.They will have to trade Idudala now.I liked the Hornets getting Sub Zero Rivers to go along with Davis.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
[video=youtube;7Tr798FivP0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tr798FivP0&feature=player_embedded#![/video]
See You In Toledo