Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Was busy man...
2nd is fitting for you.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Fuck you pussy.Keep trying to run the clock out, tough guy.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
8 needs to blog about this momentous victory
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
8 is the worst person since Hitler with this shit.4 corners offense when it comes to betting is for straight up turd burglers.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
$2050
Cincy +3 vs Houston $100
New Orleans -10 vs Detroit $100
Atlanta +3 vs Giants $200
Pittsburgh -8.5 vs Denver $100
Pittsburgh vs Denver over 33.5
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Dear Readers,
You are witnessing the biggest cop out pussy shit ever perpetrated on the internet if 8 does not put his bets in this week.Never mind he'd be down $500 if he "remembered" to put last weeks picks in.This is a fucking outrage.I have no choice but to win every bet this weekend to claim my rightful crown as your leader in NFL football betting.Its a heavy burden but when dealing with unscrupulous southerners it sometimes comes to this.If you think I'm exaggerating keep in mind his alma mater won a basketball game last night by using 6 players on the floor in overtime.
Sincerely,
BIRD33
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Post season betting (Not associated with Regular Season):
Cincy/Houston Under 40
Saints/Detroit over 59
Gmen/Atlanta over 47.5
Pitt/Denver Under 33.5
Houston (-4)
Detroit (+10.5)
GMen (-3)
Denver (+8.5)
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
What the fuck is this?If you don't put $ amounts down I'm assuming you're laying $100 on each pick.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I've been avoiding this thread for fear of catching AIDS with all the homosexual activity going on here.Lost a lot of respect for 8 with his sitting on his lead.Not that he cares.Just a total bitch move.Enjoy your "win".
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
<------Bet 17 of 17 weeks unlike 8.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Sour grapes and 2nd place... nice.
49ers (+4)
Under 47.5
Broncos (+14)
Over 50.5
Ravens (-7.5)
Under 38
Giants (+9)
Over 52.5
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
If it makes you feel better.. my week 17 picks woulda been
Pats (-10)
Jets (+3)
Chargers (+2.5)
Giants (-3)
I'd have looked at frisco, detroit and new orleans... i'd have bet heavy on the giants.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I bet 17 weeks and you bet 15 weeks.Its pretty obvious you didnt live up to your side of the wager.Great win.The honorable guy would just continue to bet all the way up to the superbowl but I know who I'm dealing with.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
What a fucking pussy 8 is.Be a man and add all your bets together faggot.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm sorry its come to this.
See You In Toledo