Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
$1750
New England -9 vs Washington $200
New Orleans -4 vs Tennessee $100
Green Bay -11.5 vs Oakland $100
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Way to go fuckface.Look at me I tied my mentor.Where's the jerkoff smilie when you need it?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Like I said.. I don't think you've ever won one of these...
I may let you win this year though.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm the #1 seed in two out of three of my fantasy leagues.Not shocking I know.Who do you start in the WR\R spot to fill in for De Marco Murray?
Ryan Grant at KC
Julio Jones at Jax(guy I'm going against is starting Matt Ryan)
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
$1750
Arizona (-6) vs Cleveland ($100)
Oakland (+1) vs Detroit ($100)
Denver (+7) vs New England ($100)
Saints Vikings Under 51 ($100)
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
$1450
San Fran (-1.5) $450
Under 38 $500
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
San Fran -2 vs Seattle $300
Dallas -3 vs Philly $100
Giants +3 vs Jets $100
Minnesota +6 vs Washington $100
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Giants -2.5 vs Dallas $100
Arizona -3 vs Seattle $200
Jets +2.5 vs Miami $100
Minnesota -1.5 vs Chicago $100
See You In Toledo