Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Its good to see you enter the family business now that snarg is hiding from the cartel.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Buffalo +2 vs Miami $100
Oakland 0 vs Minnesota $100
Dallas -7 vs Washington $100
New England vs KC over 46.5 $50
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
$1500
$100 each
Cleveland (+3)
Green Bay (-17)
St Louis (-3)
Cincinnati (+7)
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
This guy orders tons of shit from me.I keep track of our bets between us for an end of year payoff.I don't fuck around.
From: Bob
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 4:26 PM
To: BIRD
Subject: re: NFL Picks
I CAN SEE YOUR MATH SKILLS ARE EXCEPTIONAL.THE SCORE IS BOB 11 BIRD 12 NOT
10 - 12......SEE PREVIOUS WEEK IF ANY ???? I WENT 1-1 NOT 0-2..
THANKS BOB
Sent: Mon 11/21/2011 1:21 PM
Bob,
Fuck off.
Thanks,
BIRD
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Carolina -3.5 vs Indy $100
New England -3 vs Philly $100 V Young vs Tom Brady = 3 pt line?
Oakland -3 vs Chicago $100
Jacksonville +7 vs Houston $50
8 Where are your Buffalo playoff seats at?Being 9 pt underdogs to the jets is probably a good sign?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Totally forgot about making my picks.
$1400
Saints (-7) $150
Under 51 $100
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I put in a special call to my dawg Bill Belichick to make sure he pulled Brady early in the 4th quarter so poor lil Bird didn't get his feathers ruffled.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
When in class city act classy.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
apparently DeSean "Alligator Arms" Jackson missed that memo
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
you think giving Jackson a bazillion dollars is going to make him screw his head on straight?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I think you wouldnt go over the middle either if you were playing after one concussion already this season and no contract for next year.He's just a typical selfish black athlete I guess.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Philly -3 vs Seattle $100
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
$1550
Still don't believe Reids a goner.
See You In Toledo