Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Andrew Toney #22 retired from the 76ers?
#21

Well lookey here...K.G. acting like a tough guy in front of a bunch of 150 pound lawyers?No way!Biggest asshole in basketball by a mile.


Is Kevin Garnett of the Boston Celtics partly to blame for NBA labor impasse?

This fight has grown nastier, more personal, in the past weeks. Privately, management insists that everything changed when the Boston Celtics’ Kevin Garnett walked into the negotiating room on Oct. 4. The owners knew it wouldn’t go well when Garnett started glowering across the table, sources said, like the league lawyers, owners and officials were opponents at the center jump. He was defiant, determined and downright ornery. He was K.G. Everyone knew Hunter (Billy Hunter, executive director of the NBA players union) had to cede to the wishes of the stars, and the stars demanded that the players stop making concessions to the owners.
As one league official said, “We were making progress, until Garnett (expletive) everything up.”




http://www.masslive.com/celtics/index.ss...oston.html

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

another case of teh blacks shaking down whitey. I do not condone these actions.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#23

Gary Bettman And The NHL May Have Been Keeping The Dallas Stars Afloat Without Telling The Other Teams

http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2011/10/...her-teams/

What a major sport.I forgot the NHL basically owns the Phoenix Coyotes as well.Serious query:Which would draw better tv ratings?A NHL game or a lingerie football league game?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

Also forthwith I will no longer capitalize the abbreviation for the organization known as the national hockey league.I will now only refer to it as the "nhl".It does not warrant the extra effort involved to hold down the shift key.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

Watch the first minute of this video and listen to Chick Hearn butcher Coach K's last name.

[video=youtube;DRPkoZvgu9o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DRPkoZvgu9o#![/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

BIRD33 Wrote:Also forthwith I will no longer capitalize the abbreviation for the organization known as the national hockey league.I will now only refer to it as the "nhl".It does not warrant the extra effort involved to hold down the shift key.

considering how you feel about the spacebar I don't think this qualifies as news.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#27

This fellow brother does the right thing and puts this Flyer fan in a trashcan.The flyers guy is basically a lookalike for every hockey fan anywhere.

[video=youtube;3FIk7E4Jb1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FIk7E4Jb1s&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

This reminds me of the time Trevor Linden showed up at a softball game during the hockey lockout except nobody knew who he was.

[video=youtube;IOIa20l6SXo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IOIa20l6SXo[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

Bird don't fuck around.


Larry [Bird, the Pacers' president] was like, 'I don't want to hear anything about that triangle bull----.'


http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/wr...z1cZ1e0lPK

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

whites in basketball are so badass

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#31

I watched the 85 and 86 slam dunk contest last night...


I wonder if Jordan looks back on it and says... HMMM... I wonder if those gold chains were a bit much?


Spud webbs dunk is still sick.
Reply
#32

That was when the dunk contest actually meant something and players still played for pride.The further we go the more apparent it is that Jordan was the best ever.He averaged 33 in the playoffs where if Lebron did that in one game everyone would be talking about how he manned up.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#33

Whats in worse shape.. Greece or the NBA?
Reply
#34

Your lame jokes.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

Damn bro.. you been in a bad mood lately.
Reply
#36

I've got weeks to live.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#37

Rondo should think about shooting this way.Also when the nhl season starts someone show me a clip of a hockey play as exciting as this exhibition basketball play.

[video=youtube;cLA-MS7s14Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLA-MS7s14Q&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CizeWzND1y4

This is gonna be great. Can't wait to take 8.2 to see it.
Reply
#39

I believe I called that the NBA would not cancel the season.Brotherly intuition.

I hope the nhl can keep the audience it gained while the NBA was locked out.Wait?Nobody watches hockey regardless?My mistake.

60 some game season will be sweet.NBA couldnt squander the hype the Heat and Lebron generated last season.This year favors the older teams obviously.Celts still have no chance.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

I heard the Celts are trying to deal Rondo for Chris Paul but New Orleans is all like hey we're going out of business but we don't want to go out of business that fast.Who doesnt want a high priced PG who can't shoot outside 9 feet?If Obama making a little joke at Rondo's expense fucked with his head this will surely help his shooting.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-02-2009, 02:30 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-13-2008, 09:39 PM
Last Post by Sassy
01-08-2008, 08:50 PM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
02-14-2007, 10:10 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
01-12-2007, 07:25 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
01-06-2007, 07:22 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-02-2006, 02:06 PM
Last Post by Sassy
11-24-2006, 09:00 PM
Last Post by Banana
02-02-2006, 01:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)