Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
he's hitting .220 you idiot. congrats on having the black rob deer.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I just said watch out for him you fucking jerkoff and he rewarded my prescience by making your team look like a bunch of fucking faggots.
Here's an example of Philly trying to show a little class and shitsburg Boston responds the only way they know how.
Vance Worley, the rookie right-hander has filled in nicely for injured starters Roy Oswalt and Joe Blanton.
He sent someone to get Pedroia's signature on a ball before the game, but came up empty.
"He wouldn't give me one until I met him," Worley said. "Then I threw one up and in on him so I probably won't get it now."
Worley (3-1) allowed one run, five hits and struck out five.
Anywho wow I'm really impressed with those bats in boston I'll tell ya.Vance Swirly is a real Cy Young candidate.Lets not even play a world series and just give it to boston.
If snarg hadnt been absorbed into the mexican mafia as a gladiator, code name la golondrina, I'm fairly sure even he would agree with me.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
god you're a crybaby.
big 2-1 series win in June. who cares?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Of course who cares.Its nothing!Your team comes to PA to play the pirates and the Phillies and leaves 2-4.Nothing to see here!
Vance Swirly was sent down yesterday after a 2 hit 1-0 win against the Marlins.He's trade bait for any offensive woes we have right now.This years J.A. Happ if you will.High class problems for a high class city.
Oh and we have three pitchers in the allstar game.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I thought it was J.A. Happs?
the biggest Phillies phan I know always said it that way.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
That joke landed like a Big papi right uppercut.Hey I'm 4 feet away and backing up but I'm really trying to hit you, guy!
Anyway 20 hits against the NL "competition"* yesterday.14-1 is a sign of a struggling offense.
We have two guys with 11 wins not named Cliff Lee.Lee also had a 11 pitch at bat ending up in a HR on saturday.
Tied the Phillies record for wins before the All star break.Business as usual.
*Theres really no fucking competition you stupid fucks.See you in the world series.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
No shit.. at 23 you'd think he would have pushed for signed stuff.. whatever man.
In 20 years he'll be regretting that.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Jeter would have signed his nuts for that ball.This guy seems like a real brainiac.I read he has 100k in student loans and part of the reason he gave the ball up so easily is he's latino and so is jeter.Jeters dad is black and his mom is white.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Well listening to the package.. the kid did get a good deal. If the yanks make the playoffs and he sells off the suite per game he could recoup a nice chunk of change.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
It's nice to know the Phil's will have home field advantage during the world series.Lets me plan my schedule out in advance.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
yeah you've owned it like the braves owned the 90s. who cares?
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Didn't the braves just beat them 2 outta 3?