Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NFL Predictions 2010

The Vick\Mcnabb superbowl is approaching.While I still think Vick hasnt really beaten anyone good or even average I still think the Birds win the game.The dog killer definitely clicks with this group of receivers better then the guy who throws up at the superbowl ever did.-6.5 for the Eagles might be a little steep.I see a lot of nerves being involved and a low scoring game.I'm positive Mcnabb has a note pad of excuses as to why the skins lost and how it really wasnt his fault and wasnt even that big of a game to him.His parents are probably thinking of ways their son is sort of like jesus returning to the flock after his resurrection.

See You In Toledo
Reply

i remember that super bowl

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

hey goat, where ya been??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I think Singletary is made to be a D coordinator.He's too wild to be a head coach.

Edit:You're fucking crazy if you think Singletary made that call.How is that old guy apart of your staff in the first place?Mike is on his way out.

So far this year Scot McCloughan (The GM) was fired... and then hired by Seattle... Now the offensive coordinator Raye is fired. Singletary is done... when shit starts hitting the fan... there is a clean out coming.
Reply

snarg Wrote:hey goat, where ya been??

i've been around man. a little busy, but around.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

I can't believe Tommy locks Brady was ok with them getting rid of Moss.I know they destroyed the dolphins without him getting a catch but how does getting rid of a top 5 receiver help you win a superbowl this year?

See You In Toledo
Reply

Rumblings are the Pats may get Vincent Jackson or Lee Evans... I doubt it. Billicheat is hard headed enough to think he can win it all without Moss just to show them. Whats funny... IMO its going to hurt both the vikes and pats. Jet-Favre is pressing and isn't the same guy he was last year. I bet Ted Thompson pats himself on the back every morning when he wakes up.
Reply

I don't like vincent jackson or evans.The pats realize they can't win it with the defense they have this year.the more I think about it the more I like getting a 3rd round pick for a guy you werent going to resign anyway.

I don't see how it hurts the vikings.They play the jets, dallas, green bay and new england the next 4 games and could be 1-6 if they don't get their shit together.Moss has to help in the near term and in the long term since I've been hearing that Mcnabb might go to Minnesota after favre retires.

See You In Toledo
Reply

They get moss. Dude only tries sometimes. Why did minnesota let him leave? Favre hasn't been the Favre of last year yet... he'll blow up on one of the coaches before the season is over. I think Chilly is done in Minnesota...
Reply

I just saw Brett Favres penis.Its nice.

See You In Toledo
Reply

[Image: jenn_sterger_71_gazette_thumb.jpg]

Who wants to bet me that Favre trying to cheat on his cancer stricken wife never comes up once during the Jets Vikes monday night football game?John Gruden will most likely say "Brett is a class act all the way" with no hint of irony.

See You In Toledo
Reply

is that the bitch he was boinking??
yeah, brett and tweety, both classy all the way :lol:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

She shot him down and shared the penis pictures he sent her.

I don't know how I will recover from snarg comparing to brett favre.Probably just fuck my 27 year old girlfriend.

See You In Toledo
Reply

She shot him down and shared the penis pictures he sent her.

I don't know how I will recover from snarg comparing me to brett favre.Probably just fuck my 27 year old girlfriend.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Casserly reported on The NFL Today:

“The week before Moss was traded, Tom Brady and Randy Moss went toe-to-toe and had to be separated when this happened. One of Brady’s problems with Moss was his behavior as a Patriot. One of the things that was overheard was, Brady telling Moss, ‘you need to cut your beard,’ Moss countered (to Brady), ‘you need to get your haircut, you look like a girl.’ … Obviously Brady had some problems with Moss’ behavior.”


Hilarious.I'm getting the feeling Brady is losing touch with New England fans.Supermodel wife, yankee's hats, gay haircuts etc....

See You In Toledo
Reply

yeah it's ridiculous. the team is fucked anyone. 10 wins max, maybe a wild card. the defense blows goats ('sup goat?) and now welker is going to have triple coverage all game. and we have a white running back.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

I liked the trade if they are going to build on it with picks.No superbowls with that defense at present.

See You In Toledo
Reply

lots of young first and second round picks that should make for a solid defense in another year or two. they're just missing all the Vrabels/Bruschi/Harrison types that anchored the SB teams.

everyone's all excited that Branch might be coming back but i don't get it. he's good, but still. I've heard they offered Logan Mankins to SD for Vincent Jackson (holdout for holdout) but SD wasn't interested.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

I wonder if implicit with signing that new deal they told Mr. Bundicin(sp) that they were going to rebuild this year and he needs to get on board with it.He's a competitor so I'm surprised he's been ok with trading his best wr ever.

See You In Toledo
Reply

The dude called out his flowing locks... of course he wanted to get rid of moss.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
10-27-2019, 10:47 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-16-2019, 06:54 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-12-2012, 03:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-09-2011, 07:18 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-12-2011, 08:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)