Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NFL Predictions 2010
#61

snarg Wrote:christ, you are a pathetic liar

I havent said one thing I don't truly believe here.She's the victim period.I've always been the most sensitive member of this site and this just reinforces that.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#62

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm no doctor but unless you're fucking on a glacier your jizz should not steam.

it does alittle, and i also have erections that last more than 4 hours and it doesnt concern me in the least.
Reply
#63

BIRD33 Wrote:I havent said one thing I don't truly believe here.She's the victim period.I've always been the most sensitive member of this site and this just reinforces that.


no one really want to see you go all psychotic on us, tweety
but these delusional ideas are the early warning signs
perhaps you should seek professional help
maybe talk to your pastor, i don't know
it's clear you are losing touch with reality

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#64

CT280 Wrote:it does alittle, and i also have erections that last more than 4 hours and it doesnt concern me in the least.

Maybe god decided you shouldnt procreate and gave you a 50\50 semen to acid mixture.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#65

BIRD33 Wrote:Maybe god decided you shouldnt procreate and gave you a 50\50 semen to acid mixture.

as long as it doesnt affect my ability to nut, why should i give a fuck?
Reply
#66

I think permanent disfigurement when giving facials has its upside.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#67

BIRD33 Wrote:I think permanent disfigurement when giving facials has its upside.

every money shot would be like the unveiling of a new abstract from a young, vibrant artist.
Reply
#68

BIRD33 Wrote:The league I run.I give myself a solid A.

Adrian Peterson
Jamal Charles
Reggie Wayne
Brett Favre
Arian Foster
Percy Harvin
Chris Cooley
Devin Hester
Garret Hartley
Larry Johnson
NO Defense
Devery Henderson
Willis Magahee
Jordan Shipley
Michael Vick

Seriously how great does this draft look right now?In a 14 team league no less.Michael Vick?Vision, yo.Anyway this is a two RB, one QB and three WR league.I'm forced to choose between starting Arian Foster and Jamal Charles each week.I'd say my slight weakness is at WR.The guy who has Ryan Grant also has Charles Johnson.Do I offer Jamal Charles straight up or do I sit on him in case Foster flames out or someone gets hurt?I really want to hear your opinion, especially that NFL expert, CT.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#69

put charles on the block for a decent receiver to go with wayne. you have enough backs to get through an injury or a bye week. foster isnt going to flame out unless houston just fucking tanks and they play from behind the whole game, which isnt going to happen.
Reply
#70

I waiver wired Brandon Jackson early monday.


Sorry ryan grant owner.
Reply
#71

as luck would have it, i had ryan grant. i now have brandon jackson. fucking yay.
Reply
#72

The guy who had Ryan Grant in my one league posted this a few minutes ago.This leagues a joke.Bunch of guys who think they know football.

Something to think about next year. If your player goes on the IR (not probable for the week) I think that the person who lost that player should have first choice at his replacement. For example, Ryan Grant is on the IR, I would have first crack to pick up his replacement. The reason I am saying this is because if I lose 4 starters to injury and I have the 4th worst record, I will not be able to pick them up. I feel that it will ruin the continuiity of the league and it will not give the team a chance to recover from injury concerns which fantasy teams can not control.

I responded with this.

"Shorter version of *****'s last post."

"Mommy?Mommy!Where are you mommy!Somebody hold me!"




the fun thing about fantasy football is dealing with the same problems a real football GM would deal with which includes scrambling when someone gets hurt.There is no free lunch in the NFL nor should there be here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#73

what a douche....
Reply
#74

Oh good new for the Ryan Grant owner in my league... he picked up Kevin Faulk today.


Wooley.. how was Faulks practices this year?
Reply
#75

oh boy.
Reply
#76

Tom Brady demands you sit in your seat until he is ready for you to leave.You owe him.





During his session with the media a short time ago, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady voiced some displeasure with Patriot fans for leaving Gillette Stadium early Sunday when the Patriots jumped out to a 38-17 lead in the fourth quarter of Sunday’s 38-24 win over the Bengals.

Brady got into it when discussing how the team was going to have to deal with the hostile Meadowlands environment for Sunday’s road opener against the Jets at the New Meadowlands Stadium.

“The road environment is very different than our friendly home crowd, who when I looked up, half the stadium was gone when we were up 21 points early fourth quarter, which I wasn’t so happy about,” Brady said. “I don’t think the Jets fans leave early. They’re going to be loud the whole game. Communication is always an issue.

“We work on it a lot in practice, I think we worked on it in training camp quite a bit. Last year we didn’t do a very good job of it and that was painfully obvious to all of us. We have to do a better job of it this year.”



http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports...incinnati/

See You In Toledo
Reply
#77

Do you start Arian Foster vs The Redskins or Jamaal Charles vs. Cleveland?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#78

I go with foster but its pretty much a tossup.
Reply
#79

Reid to announce Vick the starter for the rest of the year.

Terrible decision.Shows Reid has no plan.Are they winning a super bowl this year?No fucking way.Mcnabb has got to be loving this.Kolb is ruined.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#80

Listening to the radio while driving its pretty clear that the pro vick and pro kolb starting is divided on racial lines.There isnt a brother in Philly(besides me) who doesnt think Vick is the right move.Its all about short term gains rather then building for the future.The main component in Reids thinking is justifying trading Mcnabb especially trading him within the division.He's terrified of Mcnabb coming in and torching them while Reids chosen replacement struggles.Mcnabb would surely be smug as a motherfucker after that game and bury the knife in Reid.If they were playing Mcnabb in week 10 rather then week 4 Kolb would still be starting against Jacksonville.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
10-27-2019, 10:47 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-16-2019, 06:54 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-12-2012, 03:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-09-2011, 07:18 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-12-2011, 08:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)