Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Knock knock ....
#1

Is this cesspool alive ??

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

have one more drink and go to sleep, bossman


:rip:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

:tumble:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

They all die when my babe leaves.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#5

[B]A body caught on Google Street View? Don't worry it's just me playing dead, says girl, ten


Prank: Azura said she was 'chuffed' to be on the internet[/B]
[Image: article-1302422-0AC5954A000005DC-989_634x402.jpg]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ement.html

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

How dead will this place have to be before Leeman locks the door? Or would he keep it open for Bird to post in old threads?

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#7

bump

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#8

I'm going on a golf trip next week.This place might as well close for the week.I'll keep you all in my thoughts as I drop mid to low 80's all over the chesapeake bay watershed.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

Those Euros are crazy about Google earth right? Did you see the horsehead guy?
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm going on a golf trip next week.This place might as well close for the week.I'll keep you all in my thoughts as I drop mid to low 80's all over the chesapeake bay watershed.

Just you and the guys for a week playing with your clubs and balls.

You'll be in heaven.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#11

I will fuck more chicks in one week then you will all year.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

you said you were gonna leave the forum
try harder not to lie

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:I will fuck more chicks in one week then you will all year.


Yeah, sure you will stud.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#14

snarg Wrote:you said you were gonna leave the forum
try harder not to lie

This isn't a forum.

It's like a little tree house only big enough for 4 or 5 people at one time.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#15

you're a sack of shit
don't be getting us excited and then renege on your promise

if you need help, ask leeman to strike your name from the member rolls
he will be happy to accommodate you since you are too weak to follow thru

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#16

phantom Wrote:Yeah, sure you will stud.

Its a lonely existence being a fat gambler isnt it?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:Its a lonely existence being a fat gambler isnt it?


You know it dude.

Does your family know you're a cock gobbler?

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#18

snarg Wrote:you're a sack of shit
don't be getting us excited and then renege on your promise

if you need help, ask leeman to strike your name from the member rolls
he will be happy to accommodate you since you are too weak to follow thru

I specifically said that I was quitting the boards but hated to leave this place. The implication was that this place is not a board.

You're not very bright are you? Now I understand why you would want to live in a country where everybody else flees from.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#19

Here's the thing.I know I'm not gay and I'm pretty sure you do too.You are fat.A fat middle aged loser with a sketchy employment history.I'm not making that up.You've told us all this.I laugh at how sad your life must be.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:Here's the thing.I know I'm not gay and I'm pretty sure you do too.You are fat.A fat middle aged loser with a sketchy employment history.I'm not making that up.You've told us all this.I laugh at how sad your life must be.


I'm not fat and haven't been for some time. Unlike being gay, which you definately are, it's not something you're "born with."

I've never been unemployed. I'll probably make double what you do this year.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-13-2008, 10:08 PM
Last Post by CT280
07-26-2005, 01:50 AM
Last Post by sk8rhater
05-21-2005, 07:58 AM
Last Post by cLaY
03-03-2005, 12:50 AM
Knock Knock!
parwell
Last Post by parwell
03-22-2004, 10:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)