08-11-2010, 11:33 PM
Is this cesspool alive ??
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
![[Image: article-1302422-0AC5954A000005DC-989_634x402.jpg]](http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/08/12/article-1302422-0AC5954A000005DC-989_634x402.jpg)
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster
BIRD33 Wrote:I'm going on a golf trip next week.This place might as well close for the week.I'll keep you all in my thoughts as I drop mid to low 80's all over the chesapeake bay watershed.
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
BIRD33 Wrote:I will fuck more chicks in one week then you will all year.
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
snarg Wrote:you said you were gonna leave the forum
try harder not to lie
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
phantom Wrote:Yeah, sure you will stud.
BIRD33 Wrote:Its a lonely existence being a fat gambler isnt it?
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
snarg Wrote:you're a sack of shit
don't be getting us excited and then renege on your promise
if you need help, ask leeman to strike your name from the member rolls
he will be happy to accommodate you since you are too weak to follow thru
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
BIRD33 Wrote:Here's the thing.I know I'm not gay and I'm pretty sure you do too.You are fat.A fat middle aged loser with a sketchy employment history.I'm not making that up.You've told us all this.I laugh at how sad your life must be.
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.