Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Just incase anyone missed it - blondies point, what is was, I am not sure. NSFW

squirt Wrote:It's a forum about **TADA!!!* Long hair. When I cut my hair short and then decided to grow it out, I found a place to help me with that. Wow - imagine that. STFU, asswipe. Talk about creepy.

It took you 4000 posts to learn how to grow hair? You must be a slow learner.
Reply

phantomX Wrote:Too bad you realized that a few million brain cells too late.

Or too early Dr.Phil.

Not bad....go fuck yourself :"::
Reply

PsychoCrazedMadman Wrote:Nice av by the way Phantom. One hot chicka.

Don't get too excited. It's at least 8 years old.
Reply

phantomX Wrote:Too bad you realized that a few million brain cells too late.

So let me get this straight,Phantom stalked squirt at a hair forum? If so, you seriously are pathetic.
Reply

phantomX Wrote:Don't get too excited. It's at least 8 years old.

4-5 actually
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:So let me get this straight,Phantom stalked squirt at a hair forum? If so, you seriously are pathetic.

The internet is fun.
Reply

phantomX Wrote:The internet is fun.

Explain that to your puppet master.

Not bad....go fuck yourself :"::
Reply

PsychoCrazedMadman Wrote:Explain that to your puppet master.

She enjoys it too.
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:So let me get this straight,Phantom stalked squirt at a hair forum? If so, you seriously are pathetic.

No, it's closed down. I guess there is only so much you can say about hair.

Hair today, gone tomorrow.
Reply

phantomX Wrote:The internet is fun.

You seriously did this?

Don't you have anything going on outside of the internet that you enjoy or are proud of? Have you ever had a sense of accomplishment?
Reply

Have you ever had sense?
Reply

squirt Wrote:4-5 actually


Yeah, you could be right. I was looking at the join date but you may have stayed around for a few years.

I could have saved you some time.

If you want long hair..........now take notes........

don't fucking cut it. :lool::lool::lool:
Reply

phantomX Wrote:Have you ever had sense?

Nice dodge. I know that at 35 I have a stable job, don't work the night shift, actually have friends, have a retirement plan, have hobbies, actually have sex with girls that are not online.
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:Nice dodge. I know that at 35 I have a stable job, don't work the night shift, actually have friends, have a retirement plan, have hobbies, actually have sex with girls that are not online.


Are they on the street corner?

When do you have time? You're here all day waiting for me.
Reply

phantomX Wrote:Are they on the street corner?

When do you have time? You're here all day waiting for me.

Wrong cum drip. Your arguments are basically "I know you are, but what am I?"


Have fun at the sewing factory
Reply

Well I gotta go. Squirt left and I don't really like talking to dudes. Another fun weekend at IT.
Reply

phantom Wrote:Doubt if I'll get any. Although I would like to. I did have some saved of you that I lost. Just your breasts, face, and the back shot with your long hair that I liked so much. That was beautiful. :love:

phantom Wrote:Do you still have the pic of your back with your long hair? I know it's a strange request considering.

phantom Wrote:Well I didn't expect you to. I never asked you for anything even when we were friends. It was a public picture and one you used in your profile if I'm not mistaken and not very revealing. I doubt if anybody would take me seriously if I said something like that and I wouldn't.

It was one of my favorite pics I ever saw at a forum and I'm just sorry I lost it.

[Image: 2074495-longhair.jpg]

phantom Wrote:God, that's absolutely beautiful.

I'm sure the uncropped would be better but just the hint of a hip looks so sexy.

Thank you so much.
Reply

Fucking guy is creepy.
Reply

That is a good picture.

And now I know what website we have to thank for it.
Reply

phantomX Wrote:That is a good picture.

And now I know what website we have to thank for it.

Shut your fucking pie hole, hypocrite.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)