Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Just incase anyone missed it - blondies point, what is was, I am not sure. NSFW

IBHUNG Wrote:"went after" :loool:

Try to sticking to what you know.

And if you believe everything you read, ask her my age.


I don't. Isn't it unusual to get your form of cancer in the mid 40's?

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

IBHUNG Wrote:indeed, and if i can add to it.....GREAT!


You're melts at X are classic. Especially the time you quit. :loool:

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

phantom Wrote:I don't. Isn't it unusual to get your form of cancer in the mid 40's?

tell me what age is appropriate for cancer.

You really are stupid.

p.s. I never quit X, if I had I would have never returned.

I only left at the request of BIAB because your psychotic girlfriend was going nuts in pm and texts. I told her I'd give the place a break to give her a break from all the crab assing psycho ass was doing..

200 texts per week about board stuff is a little much. Don't you agree?
Reply

You quit and said you wouldn't come back unless she banned blondie and you know it you little pussy.

Well if you eat right, exercise, don't smoke and don't drink, you shouldn't have stomach cancer in your 40's.

You probably smoked, drank, ate anything and sat on your ass.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

btw, your psychotic e-chick is very predictable.

If you had access to the mod lounge at who's place you'd know exactly what I mean. But since you don't, I'll fill you in a little. During her bbig melts at Who's, before I'd post, I'd go into the lounge and make predictions what her comebacks and her arguments would be. I was rarely wrong. So, while you see it as "stalking", I see it as "poking at the retard in class". The only reason people do it is to see the already known reaction.

It's quite fun to be proven accurate.
Reply

phantom Wrote:You quit and said you wouldn't come back unless she banned blondie and you know it you little pussy.

Well if you eat right, exercise, don't smoke and don't drink, you shouldn't have stomach cancer in your 40's.

You probably smoked, drank, ate anything and sat on your ass.

I'll reiterate...Stick to what you know. I didn't and don't have stomach cancer. :haa
Reply

Oh yeah you mentioned asking BIAB how old you are.

The last time you mentioned her in a PM to me you said she couldn't remember anything.


You said she told you to ban me the second time after one post because she didn't want anybody unbanned. You said but she probably doesn't even remember telling you that because she can't remember shit.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

IBHUNG Wrote:I'll reiterate...Stick to what you know. I didn't and don't have stomach cancer. :haa


You said they cut out a lot of your intestines or something. What difference does it make? Probably something caused from being full of shit.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

JCW Wrote:Actually I signed up here while Blondie's account was still "cleansed" from like 9 months earlier. Within half an hour of signing up (not even making a post), she was PMing me asking me why I signed up at IT. She showed up here a couple weeks later spewing her hate and randomly attacking me. Let's tell the truth if we're gonna talk about other people.


this is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly good

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

IBHUNG Wrote:I'm not old. Unless 45 is ancient in your book.

BTW, I didn't even read here until I was asked to come play and make the monkey dance some more.

As for the "retired" part, I still earn more than you and little trollop together. Guaranteed.

I'm going to run along now. Enjoy your internet life.

heh
now i'm glad you came by

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

ugh, what crap is this
could anyone read it all
if you did, you have my sympathy

phantom will be on vacay for a bit
if he wants to log on with new nics, i will ip ban him for a while
if he tries to go around that, i will ask the boss to take care of it

if anyone has a problem with this, let me know

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

phantom Wrote:You quit and said you wouldn't come back unless she banned blondie and you know it you little pussy.
God damn, listen to yourself. "and you know it...." "and you know it..." Wah wah wah.....

What a fucking whiny little 3 year old bitch. STFU.
Reply

squirt Wrote:God damn, listen to yourself. "and you know it...." "and you know it..." Wah wah wah.....

What a fucking whiny little 3 year old bitch. STFU.

do i need to let him in for a moment to answer this??
i hope not

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

snarg Wrote:do i need to let him in for a moment to answer this??
i hope not

Not on my account you don't. He's a little bitch either way.
Reply

squirt Wrote:Not on my account you don't. He's a little bitch either way.

good, that's easier
two words: tiger woods


see yas tomorrow

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

snarg Wrote:good, that's easier
two words: tiger woods


see yas tomorrow
10-4.
Reply

what was he banned for?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

squirt Wrote:God damn, listen to yourself. "and you know it...." "and you know it..." Wah wah wah.....

What a fucking whiny little 3 year old bitch. STFU.

Nobody asked you Bat Shit Hollita.
Reply

phantomX Wrote:Nobody asked you Bat Shit Hollita.

Aahahaha....wah wah wah. Too bad. You're an imbecile. Everyone knows it and no one cares what you have to say nor does anyone believe Dumb and Dumber anymore.
Reply

squirt Wrote:Aahahaha....wah wah wah. Too bad. You're an imbecile. Everyone knows it and no one cares what you have to say nor does anyone believe Dumb and Dumber anymore.

I can't believe you made 4000 posts at a board talking about your fucking hair. :lool:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)