Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Just incase anyone missed it - blondies point, what is was, I am not sure. NSFW
#61

Blondie Wrote:I say hi to suzy and she attacks me and I'm chasing her? STFU pot.
Nice pic suzy but was taken at least 15 years ago.

Lets see something recent.


let's see anything from any year of you that looks that good

yeah, i thought so
can't come up with the goods

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#62

snarg Wrote:let's see anything from any year of you that looks that good

yeah, i thought so
can't come up with the goods

Those are part of Phantoms/LFC/Vit. E/Saul/ etc. private stash. Only special internet boyfriends get to see them.
Reply
#63

Why do you NEED me to post a recent pic anyway? So you can feel beautiful about yourself, or so you think you can hurt my internet feelings? Why don't you post some naked pics and stfu.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#64

minorthreat Wrote:Those are part of Phantoms/LFC/Vit. E/Saul/ etc. private stash. Only special internet boyfriends get to see them.

they get to see what they get to see
they never see anything better than that

full stop

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#65

suzy Wrote:Why do you NEED me to post a recent pic anyway? So you can feel beautiful about yourself, or so you think you can hurt my internet feelings? Why don't you post some naked pics and stfu.

If you are going to have the nuts to critisize anything about the way anyone looks.

Put up or shut up.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#66

minorthreat Wrote:Those are part of Phantoms/LFC/Vit. E/Saul/ etc. private stash. Only special internet boyfriends get to see them.

Jealous?

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#67

Blondie Wrote:Jealous?

Yes, that's why I told you I didn't want them.
Reply
#68

snarg Wrote:let's see anything from any year of you that looks that good

yeah, i thought so
can't come up with the goods

Sorry. I'm not suzy and squirt passing my pussy around on the net for the approval of total strangers.

Low self esteem alert.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#69

minorthreat Wrote:Yes, that's why I told you I didn't want them.

Waiting for me?

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#70

Blondie Wrote:Sorry. I'm not suzy and squirt passing my pussy around on the net for the approval of total strangers.

Low self esteem alert.

Just your mouth?
Reply
#71

Blondie Wrote:Waiting for me?

I happen to be obsessed with your lunacy.
Reply
#72

minorthreat Wrote:I happen to be obsessed with your lunacy.

Yeah thats normal.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#73

Blondie Wrote:Yeah thats normal.

Says the epitome of normalcy.
Reply
#74

Pretty much.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#75

You're a grown man.

I big fat one at that.

Aren't you ashamed trying to bully a woman on line?

What a fucking loser.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#76

Blondie Wrote:You're a grown man.

I big fat one at that.

Aren't you ashamed trying to bully a woman on line?



What a fucking loser.

No, I look at my role as a family therapist. If you spend less time here, your family may see you more often. That is if you can stay out of the back seat gobbling down random cock.
Reply
#77

Haha first of all I am not the one who passed my pic around dumbass. I sent it to 2 people, which in turn got it sent to everyone, then reposted by everyone, including you. I don't care if people approve of me or not, I never did.
I am not the one who is a home wrecker though.

As for squirt passing her pics around, good for her if she is.. that means she doesn't have low selfesteem, it means she is proud of herself and should show it more. Unlike you who hides everything.

On that note I am going to bed.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#78

Why do you PM me all the time too?

Weird letters and shit.

You way weirder than I ever thought.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#79

suzy Wrote:Haha first of all I am not the one who passed my pic around dumbass. I sent it to 2 people, which in turn got it sent to everyone, then reposted by everyone, including you. I don't care if people approve of me or not, I never did.
I am not the one who is a home wrecker though.

As for squirt passing her pics around, good for her if she is.. that means she doesn't have low selfesteem, it means she is proud of herself and should show it more. Unlike you who hides everything.

On that note I am going to bed.

Nobody cares.

Post anything from the past 10 years or shut the fuck up.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#80

Blondie Wrote:Why do you PM me all the time too?

Weird letters and shit.

You way weirder than I ever thought.

You tried this already, remember? I posted all the PMs I sent you. That didn't work then either.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)