Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

if you got an email from me recently
#21

CEOs & CFOs don't need to be bothered with such trivial things. Middle management can handle those tasks.
Reply
#22

Bam are you trying to tell us how to run our corporation?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

you are dangerously close to the insubordination border, bam. please back up alittle.
Reply
#24

Yes, I am.
Reply
#25

CT280 Wrote:you are dangerously close to the insubordination border, bam. please back up alittle.

What happens if I cross the border?
Reply
#26

id rather not say in public.
Reply
#27

Bam if you bothered to read the employee handbook you'd know that on Page 12, paragraph 3 under the sub heading "Bitch show me your tits" these requests aren't optional.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

and further, your contract does state in the last paragraph that all requests for nude pics will be honored within a 10 minute time frame. lets hurry up before bird and i decide to invoke the train pulling clause.
Reply
#29

The train pulling clause?
Reply
#30

Now you've done it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

yes bam. the train pulling clause.
Reply
#32

Do explain.
Reply
#33

you're a little confused on how hierarchy works, arent you?
Reply
#34

I don't take orders very well. I'm not used to being the submissive.
Reply
#35

Nice knowin ya, bam.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#36

You too JCW. You too.
Reply
#37

Stock price for Bam Inc. has plummeted after this weak showing.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#38

Bird, you never wanted to see my tits in the first place lol
Reply
#39

shareholders are looking to burn this place to the ground. god damn it, bam. god damn it.
Reply
#40

I still don't but I'm trying to run a business here, Bam Inc.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
05-11-2010, 11:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-17-2008, 12:29 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-30-2008, 11:33 AM
Last Post by ntype
06-13-2007, 02:46 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-22-2007, 07:18 PM
Last Post by Blondie
01-16-2007, 11:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)