Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Email from Match.com (NSFWish)
#1

Her name is Puddles

Quote:I am a country girl at heart, but haven't quite been able to move away from the big city and all it has to offer so I compromise by living somewhere in the middle. I have 10 acres just northeast of Dallas and I most enjoy spending time outside with my horses and would love to find someone who shares an interest in horses and/or the outdoors, as I also have fun gardening, hiking, camping, etc. On the other end of the spectrum, I like to go to the movies and the theater with my family and friends.


Attached Files
.jpg match_01.JPG Size: 14.26 KB  Downloads: 17
Reply
#2

She's not wearing any panties.
Reply
#3

Blondie Wrote:She's not wearing any panties.

:drool:
Reply
#4

Where will you take her on your first date?
Reply
#5

Blondie Wrote:She's not wearing any panties.

I hope she's been riding bareback all day, too. MMMMMMM.
Reply
#6

Looks like she has an itchy ass and is trying to scratch it with the bed spread.
Reply
#7

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Where will you take her on your first date?

Was thinking about maybe one of those all you can eat steak house buffets. Country girls love those. Especially if they have a soft serve machine.
Reply
#8

snarg would hit that

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

snarg Wrote:snarg would hit that

You would hit anything that doesn't need a walking aid....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

leeman Wrote:You would hit anything that doesn't need a walking aid....

you kidding? the old broads with the walkers are easier to catch! snarg has a collection of old tennis balls with an X cut in 'em that he keeps as momentos along with a couple of dozen pair of granny panties with the sewn in liners
Reply
#11

Snarg's so hard up for pussy, he'd troll for chics in the Aids wing of the county hospital.
Reply
#12

i'd have to think about that, flump
the other guy was not far off, however

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#13

I'd hit it!


Get some more pics!
Reply
#14

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'd hit it!


Get some more pics!
Hang on. I'll email her.
Reply
#15

Get Puddles posting here, thanks.
Reply
#16

what? Wrote:you kidding? the old broads with the walkers are easier to catch! snarg has a collection of old tennis balls with an X cut in 'em that he keeps as momentos along with a couple of dozen pair of granny panties with the sewn in liners


This cannot go unracked.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#17

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Hang on. I'll email her.

wait..

on second thought...


if her name is puddles because fuckin her is comparable to fucking a warm glass of water.. then i'm out
Reply
#18

what? Wrote:you kidding? the old broads with the walkers are easier to catch! snarg has a collection of old tennis balls with an X cut in 'em that he keeps as momentos along with a couple of dozen pair of granny panties with the sewn in liners

:lool:

Fucked up.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
06-24-2010, 06:51 PM
Last Post by phantomX
06-20-2010, 08:46 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-17-2008, 12:29 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-30-2008, 11:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)