Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

if you got an email from me recently
#1

from my gmail account im sorry. but dont open it because apparently its a virus thing. i would have no reason to email any of you idiots anyway.
Reply
#2

First you get emails from CT now this.Feel for you people.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

it was a complete violation of the holy land.
Reply
#4

is it a new sex tape?
Reply
#5

its me playing with a semi boner. and its really me.
Reply
#6

Why was I not included on this email?
Reply
#7

consider yourself lucky, bammer.
Reply
#8

It's Bammington, but trust me, I feel very, very lucky.
Reply
#9

i'll call you what i want.
Reply
#10

Its Bam Inc. now.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

i still havent seen her tits.
Reply
#12

ever get the fried eggs sunny side up at dennys?If so you've seen her tits.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

that grand slam shit is the only way to fly.
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:Its Bam Inc. now.

I'm incorporated now?
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:ever get the fried eggs sunny side up at dennys?If so you've seen her tits.

That is a horrifying image. Thanks for ruining my day.
Reply
#16

Its what I do, Bam Inc.Its what I do..

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

When the fuck did I become incorporated?
Reply
#18

CT and I have partnered up and incorporated you.I'm CEO and he's CFO.Sorry you had to hear this way.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

Well, I'll be fucked.
Reply
#20

bam, we're going to have to audit your tits, please forward all pics in dupicate to both officers of Bam Inc.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
05-11-2010, 11:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-17-2008, 12:29 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-30-2008, 11:33 AM
Last Post by ntype
06-13-2007, 02:46 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-22-2007, 07:18 PM
Last Post by Blondie
01-16-2007, 11:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)