Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
from my gmail account im sorry. but dont open it because apparently its a virus thing. i would have no reason to email any of you idiots anyway.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
First you get emails from CT now this.Feel for you people.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
it was a complete violation of the holy land.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
its me playing with a semi boner. and its really me.
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
Why was I not included on this email?
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
consider yourself lucky, bammer.
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
It's Bammington, but trust me, I feel very, very lucky.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
i'll call you what i want.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
i still havent seen her tits.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
ever get the fried eggs sunny side up at dennys?If so you've seen her tits.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
that grand slam shit is the only way to fly.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Its what I do, Bam Inc.Its what I do..
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
When the fuck did I become incorporated?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
CT and I have partnered up and incorporated you.I'm CEO and he's CFO.Sorry you had to hear this way.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
bam, we're going to have to audit your tits, please forward all pics in dupicate to both officers of Bam Inc.