Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Nerve racking game, awesome OT period
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
Vancouver bent Chicago over tonight and made them their bitch. I'm loving it!!!
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
paddy would have enjoyed that
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
Bump for the games tonight...
Habs are down 2-1 now, most of Canada are counting them out already. It's up to you to avenge Canadian pride, Vancouver! Nevermind the fact you scored twice in the first 5 mins of the last game and then let Chicago score FOUR unanswered goals... :S
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
Canucks are making me nervous tonight. GRRR. Losing in your first home game would NOT be good.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Posts: 401
Threads: 15
Joined: Jul 2006
Reputation:
0
So I'm a canucks fan FTR. They are fucking done. Down 2-1 and playing like shit. Like all recent canadian teams (minus pittsburgh...the 7th canadian team) they are perennial 2nd round losers.
SJ will will the cup this year. You heard it here first.
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
They played so good in the first game and then since then... grrr. Still waiting for Luongo to come cry his salty tears of defeat into my bosom though.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Posts: 401
Threads: 15
Joined: Jul 2006
Reputation:
0
Are you sure he can fit in there with all that greasy hair?
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
That's the only smack you guys have got against Lu. FJ says he's greasy too. Ask me if I care. Especially with the playoff beard. Rawr!
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Posts: 401
Threads: 15
Joined: Jul 2006
Reputation:
0
I was talking about your chest...
:S
Posts: 2,061
Threads: 47
Joined: Feb 2010
Reputation:
0
As you people can probably guess by now I don't follow hockey.
How many months do the playoffs last anyway?
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
jfgi, ass.
Bruins lost arguably their best player for the rest of the playoffs...would probably be the kiss of death assuming they make it through to teh 'burgh in the conference finals.
Posts: 443
Threads: 3
Joined: Feb 2010
Reputation:
0
Good game goin on in Vancouver tonight.
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
That's where goat went, to cry about the Bruins OT loss. Blew the sweep, they'll still win the series though, don't cry little buddy!
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Posts: 443
Threads: 3
Joined: Feb 2010
Reputation:
0
Boston hasn't been good since the days of Gary Cheevers
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
we call them the days of Bobby Orr, but yeah.
we were pretty good after stealing Neely from the Canucks, though.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Boston laid a fucking egg tonight.
Celts got smoked, Sox got smoked, Bs lost in OT. ugh.
Posts: 8,563
Threads: 698
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Sharks and Flyers are my teams. Flyers will only make it another game. Sharks will finish the Wings off tomorrow.
Fuk Detroit.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol