Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Breast implants
#21

And we all already know what a whore I am anyways lol
Reply
#22

Alleged whore. I have yet to see any evidence of said whorish behaviour. See, if you did it in this thread, there'd be no confusion!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#23

JCW Wrote:Bam: no need to take it to PM. We're all friends here, what you can share with him, you can share with us! Amiright people?!

no worries, she didn't pm me anyway!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#24

Ooooh, rejected. How's that feel?

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#25

she'll come around!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#26

Keep it up with the smooth lines and I'm sure she won't be able to control herself. Are you sure you've got room in your life to ignore PMs from TWO chicks?!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#27

I could ignore PMs from at least 3 or 4 easy.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#28

You disgust me.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#29

I'll nail you on IM.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#30

There is no sex in the champagne room.
Reply
#31

FJ makes me pretty happy.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#32

Kumbaya my Lord...kumbaya.
Reply
#33

WoolyGoat Wrote:I could ignore PMs from at least 3 or 4 easy.

It's on Goat
Reply
#34

Father Juan Wrote:Kumbaya my Lord...kumbaya.

Jesus Christ FJ- I just laughed so hard I snorted
Reply
#35

what's on goat?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#36

I probably could've phrased that better...

Goat...It's on.
Reply
#37

On like Donkey Kong. I bet he's shaking in his New Balance runners.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#38

I just hope he knows how to handle tits with care.
Reply
#39

:pizza:

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#40

Mmm pizza. Smile

Diet pizza isn't the same.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
06-07-2007, 01:28 AM
Last Post by who
01-15-2007, 09:03 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
07-12-2005, 05:46 PM
Last Post by fuzzynuggetz
07-27-2004, 03:27 AM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-29-2004, 06:44 AM
Last Post by TyrionXavier
06-22-2004, 07:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)