Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Boob implants befor and after
#1

http://www.implantforum.com/pics/pics.html
Reply
#2

Man, that is a whole lot a boobs!

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

always before.... dont like implants Sad
Reply
#4

That's a ton of titties!

A plethora of pillows!

...ok I'll stop.
Reply
#5

some were downright sad before implants.
Reply
#6

I always like naturals more. To me, Smaller ones are sometimes better than big ones.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
04-29-2010, 09:29 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-26-2009, 03:28 PM
Last Post by who
09-25-2008, 01:25 AM
Last Post by SanDog
12-14-2006, 01:57 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
11-03-2006, 07:35 PM
Nerdy Boob (nsfw)
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by quint
06-26-2006, 06:03 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
06-23-2006, 06:16 PM
Last Post by Don
01-09-2006, 05:43 PM
Last Post by Blondie
08-10-2005, 04:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)