Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NHL play-off thread
#81

You and him FACEbooking at all hours totally makes up for it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#82

BIRD33 Wrote:Didnt I read that Calgary had a problem in the locker room because one player was fucking another players wife?

I heard that too. Story round these parts is Phaneuf was doinking Conroy's babe and Iggy pounded him.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#83

[Image: chokers.jpg]

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#84

'tis better to choke when you get to the big dance than it is to never get there in the first place.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#85

Ummm not really.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#86

If you're a Canucks fan, yes, yes it is. We take what we can get.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#87

What are the odds on it being a Vancouver/Boston Cup series? Nothing would be greater than rubbing a victory in goat-boy's face.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#88

pfft. You're already over-achieving.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#89

JCW Wrote:The "bitter, jealous Calgary fan" look is a good one for you, bro. <3

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#90

JCW Wrote:What are the odds on it being a Vancouver/Boston Cup series? Nothing would be greater than rubbing a victory in goat-boy's face.

slim to none, sadly

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#91

WoolyGoat Wrote:slim to none, sadly

Lucky for you! You wouldn't wanna see the avatar I'd make you wear around this place when you guys LOST. </evil laughter>

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#92

I have avs turned off


sin,
Paddy (rip)

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#93

What kind of lame-ass move is that?! What about sigs?

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#94

avs are actually on for me.


sigs are off.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#95

In that case....

JCW Wrote:Lucky for you! You wouldn't wanna see the avatar I'd make you wear around this place when you guys LOST. </evil laughter>

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#96

jaroslav halak is out of his tree

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#97

Well scratch that Caps Pens 2nd round battle royal.
Reply
#98

The only other acceptable team to win the Cup this year besides the Canucks is the Habs.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#99

Bruins/Flyers series starts in a couple hours, the Vancouver/Chicago series is this evening. Anyone else have a team they're rooting for in the playoffs?

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

Bruins take game 1 of the series... let's follow suit, Canucks! *starts the wave*

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)