Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NHL play-off thread
#61

BIRD33 Wrote:Lee you should start a new thread with this.

Me always looking out for the hockey fans.

You're the puck of IT.
Reply
#62

Wow.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#63

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm sure he would if I asked.Heres the thing.I wouldnt care.

And it'd commonly known that I don't really like you and I really think you're a wetback ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#64

leeman Wrote:And it'd commonly known that I don't really like you and I really think you're a wetback ...

This will be an awkward moment for snarg.Unprecedented banning of the site owner.Oh well.He's the moral authority here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#65

So Bird likes Hockey? I'm calling bullshit on his stated race unless I see an IT fansign.
Reply
#66

I don't really like Hockey to be honest.Stanley cup and a little playoffs.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#67

7-2 Canucks... and now Canucks are up in the series again. Uhh, face?!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#68

Bruins didn't show up at all last night.

I still don't like facing Ryan Miller. Dude's good.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#69

Canucks win their series! WOOT WOOT!!!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#70

JCW Wrote:Canucks win their series! WOOT WOOT!!!

Wow Burrows is good. Chump nearly misses a gimme. Your team sucks and I hope Nashville pounds them into the sand.

[Image: xvFIL.jpg]

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#71

Jimmy Wrote:Wow Burrows is good. Chump nearly misses a gimme. Your team sucks and I hope Nashville pounds them into the sand.

The "bitter, jealous Calgary fan" look is a good one for you, bro. <3

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#72

[SIZE="5"]IT'S GOD DAMN BETTER THAN BEING A CANUCKS FAN!!![/SIZE]

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#73

Jimmy Wrote:[SIZE="5"]IT'S GOD DAMN BETTER THAN BEING A CANUCKS FAN!!![/SIZE]

Didn't you get one of those red crying towels they were handing out?
Reply
#74

No. No I did not.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#75

[Image: iginla_sucks.jpg]
Reply
#76

^^ Posts like this are why Banana doesn't post here anymore, ya prick.

(Not really but she'd probably kick you in the balls if she saw that...)

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#77

Didnt I read that Calgary had a problem in the locker room because one player was fucking another players wife?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#78

epic caps collapse could pave the way for a Bs/Flyers second round series.


bird do you have quint's number? think he'd join us on the phone?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#79

Quint and I car pool so I'll mention that to him on the way home.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#80

nice!


8 is going to be sooo jealous.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)