Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NHL play-off thread
#41

Pittsburgh vs Washington will be epic!
Reply
#42

I watched the last overtime of the bruins game last night.Imagine, BIRD33 and your eyes watching the same thing at the same time.Quite a privilege I'd imagine.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#43

JCW Wrote:Still time left in the series. Thanks for paying so much attention to my tits though.

How could I not? They are by far the most revolting thing I have ever seen.
Now STFU and don't make me post em' two faced bitch.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#44

BIRD33 Wrote:I watched the last overtime of the bruins game last night.Imagine, BIRD33 and your eyes watching the same thing at the same time.Quite a privilege I'd imagine.

next time text me and we can talk about it.


exciting OT, something like ~10 minutes without a stoppage in the first OT...breakaways, posts, ridiculous saves...great game.



Flyers going to pull it out tonight?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#45

WoolyGoat Wrote:Flyers going to pull it out tonight?



Is that a tease to make sure Bird watches?
Reply
#46

phantom Wrote:Is that a tease to make sure Bird watches?

Stop clicking on the play-off thread altogether please.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#47

Jimmy Wrote:Stop clicking on the play-off thread altogether please.


Hockey is gayer than Bird.
Reply
#48

phantom Wrote:Hockey is gayer than Bird.

Then fuck off out of the thread with hockey in the title faggot.
Reply
#49

WoolyGoat Wrote:next time text me and we can talk about it.


exciting OT, something like ~10 minutes without a stoppage in the first OT...breakaways, posts, ridiculous saves...great game.



Flyers going to pull it out tonight?



Maybe you, 8 and What? can have a three way phone call.Let me know how it works out.

Satan scored the winning goal for you.Belicheck was busy that night I guess.

I was pretty hardcore and watched the last 1:30 of the Flyers game last night.Boy was I sweating it out.Time to lose to the Caps.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#50

Father Juan Wrote:Then fuck off out of the thread with hockey in the title faggot.

Leeman brought me in it. He's the head instigator/moderator.

If you want to know is something sucks just ask yourself, "Do Canadians like it?"
Reply
#51

Ya..Lee's head instigator then he cries privately about everyone here. Oi Vei!

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#52

Blondie Wrote:Ya..Lee's head instigator then he cries privately about everyone here. Oi Vei!

Privately like how he sent me your crying PM's to him that he and I laugh about?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#53

BIRD33 Wrote:Privately like how he sent me your crying PM's to him that he and I laugh about?

Did he send the one to you that he sent me agreeing that you were pathetic?
Reply
#54

I'm sure he would if I asked.Heres the thing.I wouldnt care.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#55

All PMs will soon be posted......

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#56

That will be fun.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#57

leeman Wrote:All PMs will soon be posted......

I doubt if all will.

You've already shown yourself to be biased.
Reply
#58

phantom Wrote:I doubt if all will.

You've already shown yourself to be biased.

A start .....

phantom Wrote:
leeman Wrote:I can sleep as a baby without it ...

I have a life.

Doesn't appear that way. You go to a lot of trouble to cause more drama.

I'm usually just stopping by in the mornings. I work every day.

Now Bird...you must have that guy on salary.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#59

Lee you should start a new thread with this.

Me always looking out for the hockey fans.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#60

BIRD33 Wrote:Lee you should start a new thread with this.

Me always looking out for the hockey fans.

Sure ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)