Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NHL play-off thread
#21

GO KINGS

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#22

Jimmy Wrote:Can we bring this back on topic. LA won people. YEEHA.

FACE

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#23

Kings' power play is FIERCE.


love drew doughty

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#24

jesus...another ppg for LA.


by former ugly flyer michal handzus

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#25

and another. 3/3 on the pp tonight.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#26

You're cheering for the wrong team, asswipe.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#27

i'm not cheering for anyone. i'm appreciating good hockey.


good luck with andrew raycroft, btw.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#28

I don't want to talk about it.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#29

Don't worry, 8oberto 7uongo can cry onto his gold medal.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#30

And Drew Doughty can rub the Stanley Cup with his.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#31

Jimmy Wrote:Don't worry, 8oberto 7uongo can cry onto his gold medal.

He can weep his salty tears onto my bosom. I won't mind.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#32

JCW Wrote:I don't want to talk about it.

FACE fatty!~!!!

Ha.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#33

Fatty? I guess I can start calling you Looney?

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#34

She's a class individual.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

If the class is "how to live in your own fucking la-la land", I'd tend to agree.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#36

When you're a professional skate boarder on tour you have the option to use "Face" as some type of comeback.Its not like she's somebodies mother or something.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#37

JCW Wrote:Fatty? I guess I can start calling you Looney?

When I post my lop sided saggy ass tits all over the net and beg total strangers for compliments you most certainley may.

PS- YOU LOST.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#38

I'm surprised she actually has the nuts to speak up. She usually does it behind the back or when she can get people banned.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#39

Blondie Wrote:When I post my lop sided saggy ass tits all over the net and beg total strangers for compliments you most certainley may.

PS- YOU LOST.

Still time left in the series. Thanks for paying so much attention to my tits though.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#40

6-4 Canucks, score one for Team Fatty!

Edited for my favourite Jew: Boston's up 3-1 in their series, feeling confident yet?

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)