Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NHL play-off thread
#1

Not sure who else here cares about hockey but I just wanted to gloat about the fact that Vancouver won their first game and Boston lost theirs.

[Image: simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg?w=400&h=373]

Anyone else have a team in the playoffs they give a shit about?

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#2

I'm kinda pissed LA lost.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#3

How's Calgary doing in the playoffs?

(I laughed.)

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#4

is march madness over already?

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#5

who Wrote:is march madness over already?

Nahh ... just turned into Blondie and Phantom VS the rest of the forum world.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

Bs tied the series. so there.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

We'll have to see how the Vancouver game goes tonight to see if I'm still gloating.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#8

leeman Wrote:Nahh ... just turned into Blondie and Phantom VS the rest of the forum world.

I didn't Bird and CT were the whole forum world.

How sad for us.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#9

leeman Wrote:Nahh ... just turned into Blondie and Phantom VS the rest of the forum world.



I think the odds are uneven.

Maybe you should find a few more mods that agree to harass us just to even things up.

You seem to like to get people to do your instigating for you.
Reply
#10

JCW Wrote:We'll have to see how the Vancouver game goes tonight to see if I'm still gloating.

I'm not sure I like your tone, missy!
Reply
#11

2 goals in 35 seconds...things are falling apart.
Reply
#12

keep the bullshit out of the hockey thread, tards.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

Fuck. Nice coaching. Too many men in OT. Fuck that and fuck Alberts.
Reply
#14

WoolyGoat Wrote:keep the bullshit out of the hockey thread, tards.


I assume you're talking to your fearless leader.

It's not like I would have even posted in a thread about a bunch of fags wearing ice skates.
Reply
#15

phantom Wrote:I think the odds are uneven.

Maybe you should find a few more mods that agree to harass us just to even things up.

You seem to like to get people to do your instigating for you.

The ppl on the receiving end do that perfectly fine so I'm not needed in that debacle.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#16

leeman Wrote:The ppl on the receiving end do that perfectly fine so I'm not needed in that debacle.


Still, you do what you can while still trying to retain an air of neutrality.
Reply
#17

Can't you people evr get along?

Lee, stop instigating a bunch of drama and then bitching about how much you hate it.

phantom, stop being a smart ass.

I'll just sit here and watch my movie a few dozen more time.

http://en.tackfilm.se/?id=1271345073934RA94

:wub:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#18

Can we bring this back on topic. LA won people. YEEHA. San Jose choked their own chicken. Not happy about Chicago being ahead although I'd love to see Hossa make the Cup final and lose for the third year in a row on his third team, but I don't want to take the chance of him winning one so I want him out now. Go Phoenix, fuck the NHL golden boys. Not sure what's going on in the East it's too early to care.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#19

pens up in their series.
Reply
#20

Tonight's game 3 of Vancouver/LA... let's see if Luongo can keep his nob out of the way this time. :wub:

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)