04-15-2010, 11:38 PM
Only way to get better is practice, practice, practice!
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
bam Wrote:Yeah, I don't like cooking. lol The bf won't make "diet food" so I'm kind of screwed in that respect.
dodsno Wrote:I encountered some kind of interesting link here I mean it's just extremely NSFW and just gross.
it should be showed to everyone a little bit out of shape with a simple quote 'hey do you want to finish like that doing that ?'
Nobody sane would answer yes.
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?