Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

facebook hits...

Blondie Wrote:I don't even have his number since he changed it because i was calling him all hours of the night wondering why my internet boyfriends were avoiding me.

i finished your thought for you.
Reply

Also Bams getting a ukulele.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Phantom worked hours on your jerk off video and thinks people would really care.

i noticed minorthreat made a visit in this thread. should i read anything into that?
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Also Bams getting a ukulele.

that fucking chick doesnt know when to stop pushing the envelope with this weird shit.
Reply

Yep, I'm buying a ukulele today. I'm so excited!
Reply

how did i miss this gem

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

i dont know? its 19 pages, at the top of the page and driven by mr and ms. obsession.
Reply

How was the voicemail CT?
Reply

wankers.

'nuff said.

This thread is just golden material.
Reply

bam Wrote:How was the voicemail CT?

lets just say you have yourself a new vid on the way!
Reply

snarg Wrote:how did i miss this gem

Did you get a chance to watch CT playing with his tiny little penis?

It's an absolute riot.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

CT280 Wrote:lets just say you have yourself a new vid on the way!

Yes!!!
Reply

dodsno Wrote:wankers.

'nuff said.

This thread is just golden material.

Easy.CT will be rubbing the printout all over his face.

See You In Toledo
Reply

im way ahead of you.
Reply

CT280 Wrote:i dont know? its 19 pages, at the top of the page and driven by mr and ms. obsession.

Actually it was driven by you calling her a liar telling her to post it and Bird posting ever couple of hours wanting to see proof.
Reply

bam Wrote:Yep, I'm buying a ukulele today. I'm so excited!
list of ukulele players known in history:
1.tiny tim
2.?
Reply

George Harrison
George Formby
Jake Shimabukuro
Jimmy Buffett
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Phantom worked hours on your jerk off video and thinks people would really care.

You worked longer jerking off to it than I did uploading it.
Reply

Need more?

Jason Mraz
Colbie Caillat
Ingrid Michaelson
Eddie Veder
Elvis Costello
John Lennon
Paul McCartney
Taylor Swift
Elvis
Reply

So there are a decent amount of ukulele players. I'm doing it for my enjoyment and for no other reason.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
04-23-2010, 12:29 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Last Post by Banana
03-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-23-2009, 09:50 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-14-2008, 03:19 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-23-2008, 01:39 AM
Last Post by snarg
10-18-2008, 10:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)