Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

facebook hits...

phantom Wrote:Didn't know tinypics was photobucket owned. They're gonna keep taking it down.

Don't know how long it will take to convert but when it gets through converting it should be here:

http://www.slutload.com/watch/EGGD4geul4...Willy.html



It says it's converting. I dunno, I'm sure it will get up eventually. (har har)

Whats awesome is the vid is actually dated which I had forgotten since I hadn't looked at it in so long.

Also- I forgot his dick was so small.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

JCW Wrote:Of course you'd be the one to click the link, goat-boy.

(Sadly you're right though... this is bullshit!)

Tinypic is photobucket..it didn't last long.

Bummer.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Ok I just tested it.

it 100% plays on tinypic so if you really wanna see CT's tiny little weenie PM me your email addy and I will forward you the vid straight from lover boy himself.
It then takes about a min to upload to tinypic.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Blondie Wrote:Ok I just tested it.

it 100% plays on tinypic so if you really wanna see CT's tiny little weenie PM me your email addy and I will forward you the vid straight from lover boy himself.
It then takes about a min to upload to tinypic.

Yeah these other sites take a day or two to review it I think to make sure it's not kiddie porn. Tinypics takes it off after a while because they are owned by photobucket. I'm sure Birdy saw it this morning because he watched for it like a hawk.
Reply

Does flickr delete really bad porn?

For now it works.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49228593@N05/4514134653
Reply

I'm going to take your word that it is CT because I'm not looking at a video of a guy jerking it.Who knew CT is a freak(besides the fact he admitted he pisses on women)?

So to sum up CT's a freak.Blondies holding onto 5 year old video's of internet guys playing with themselves and Phantom is the go to guy if you need a shot of someones penis transferred from video to a picture.Wow.

See You In Toledo
Reply

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!


:loool: awesome. stupid and the whore have changed this thread to me as the topic. again. and its awesome she thinks so much of me to actually hang on to the vid of someone that isnt me. but we can pretend it is, because i am a freak (sup piss- in -my -mouth -girl?)

when some chick calls me at 1:00 am on my cell phone to ask me if her internet boyfriend is talking to anyone else, i won't be sending her any vids of me playing with my dick, or even what i look like. i know, call me chrazy, but no thanks.

for all the amatuers out there, www.newbienudes.com is where i get all my stuff. knock yourself out, phantom.
Reply

CT280 Wrote:OMG!!!!!!!!!!!


:loool: awesome. stupid and the whore have changed this thread to me as the topic. again. and its awesome she thinks so much of me to actually hang on to the vid of someone that isnt me. but we can pretend it is, because i am a freak (sup piss- in -my -mouth -girl?)

when some chick calls me at 1:00 am on my cell phone to ask me if her internet boyfriend is talking to anyone else, i won't be sending her any vids of me playing with my dick, or even what i look like. i know, call me chrazy, but no thanks.

for all the amatuers out there, www.newbienudes.com is where i get all my stuff. knock yourself out, phantom.

Fine. I'll quit calling. lol
Reply

If Phantom spent more then 2 minutes working on the penis picture this was all worth it.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:If Phantom spent more then 2 minutes working on the penis picture this was all worth it.

friend, its all been worth the effort those two have put into it. i may post a pic of me later here on the forum.
Reply

bam Wrote:Fine. I'll quit calling. lol



you have an open line. i may not answer at 1, but you can leave me one of those hot voicemails again.
Reply

I take it you liked the last one?
Reply

LIKED IT??????

i only use it as my ringtone, bam. yes, i liked it.
Reply

Niiiiiiiiiice!

I'll see if I can top the first one...
Reply

its going to take some effort.
Reply

I feel confident.
Reply

Did we learn anything today?

See You In Toledo
Reply

To call CT at a decent hour?
Reply

this appears to have gone well for some parties

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Personally I would have been shocked if CT didnt have a jerk video.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
04-23-2010, 12:29 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Last Post by Banana
03-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-23-2009, 09:50 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-14-2008, 03:19 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-23-2008, 01:39 AM
Last Post by snarg
10-18-2008, 10:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)