Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

facebook hits...

BIRD33 Wrote:How sure are you now, idiot?


Positive. If it can be fixed. Weekends are busy for her.


Damn, Bird, you're like a nerd waiting for the next Harry Potter movie to come out. :drool:
Reply

phantom Wrote:Positive. If it can be fixed. Weekends are busy for her.


Damn, Bird, you're like a nerd waiting for the next Harry Potter movie to come out. :drool:


With this post you acknowledge she's capable of having a normal life outside the internet world....

You sit on any secrets teh rest of the bored wanna hear???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

leeman Wrote:I do it when I see it.... Or when Bird has seen it ....

That was my poor attempt at sarcasm sadly.
Reply

leeman Wrote:With this post you acknowledge she's capable of having a normal life outside the internet world....

You sit on any secrets teh rest of the bored wanna hear???

I'm not normal because I don't drink myself stupid every day?

Who knew.

I'm pretty sure I'm living larger than anyone else on your forum. Thanks.

I think you have me confused with Bird. Isn't he pretty much here 24/7 365?

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:just post the thing or stfu about teaching lessons.

lessons aren't taught behind closed doors.


I'll email it to you directly, I wouldn't even begin to know where to host it.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:http://fakebookquotes.appspot.com/475435

:lool: :lool:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

"cannot play back the file. the file format is invalid."

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Phantoms image of Blondie "Computer engineer" working hard on fixing that corrupted file is priceless.Also the limo driver living larger then anyone here is also priceless.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Phantoms image of Blondie "Computer engineer" working hard on fixing that corrupted file is priceless.Also the limo driver living larger then anyone here is also priceless.

Good lord!

Ct, could you send Birdy a cock picture to masturbate to? I'll try to fix the video when I get a little time.
Reply

Plays fine on VLC player. Which is the only one I use.


Never uploaded a video but I'll try. It doesn't show his face though. Just a small penis.

FW: ‏
From: Its Blondie (christy4you366@hotmail.com)
Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Sun 4/11/10 3:49 AM
To: Phantom (smokeyj722@msn.com)

Attachments: 1 attachment
3.avi (2.5 MB)


> Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 00:02:15 -0400
> From: cameltoe280@gmail.com
> To: christy4you366@hotmail.com
> Subject:
>
>
Reply

phantom Wrote:Good lord!

Ct, could you send Birdy a cock picture to masturbate to? I'll try to fix the video when I get a little time.

Ignore Bird, he's been drinking the Blondie kool aid for years..he's ALMOST as weird as CT. But with the education level of a 2nd grader. He's a walking stereotype.


Anyhoo- I sent the file to phantom he tells me it plays just fine...the trail is from CamelToe280 to me to phantom...it's very clear where it came from. I guess Phantom opened it on some other player and there was CT whackin' his willey. :lool:

Fucking creep.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

oh hi pantom! Smile

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

This works for me. See if you all can see the short subject. Free Little Willy


http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=20k1uf7&s=5
Reply

phantom Wrote:This works for me. See if you all can see the short subject. Free Little Willy


http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=msznn7&s=5



Holy shit thats it!!!

FUCKING RACK! :lool:


Hopefully creepo shuts his fucking hole now.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

That is all.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote::lool: :lool:

Burn isnt a strong enough word to describe the smack down just layed on CT with posting of his cock vid.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:How sure are you now, idiot?

Pretty fucking sure.
Reply

Didn't know tinypics was photobucket owned. They're gonna keep taking it down.

Don't know how long it will take to convert but when it gets through converting it should be here:

http://www.slutload.com/watch/EGGD4geul4...Willy.html
Reply

call me crazy but I still don't see anything.


so far the only people that do are Blondie and phantom, so...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Of course you'd be the one to click the link, goat-boy.

(Sadly you're right though... this is bullshit!)

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
04-23-2010, 12:29 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Last Post by Banana
03-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-23-2009, 09:50 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-14-2008, 03:19 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-23-2008, 01:39 AM
Last Post by snarg
10-18-2008, 10:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)