Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

facebook hits...
#81

edit-today is going to be filled with heartache for bird33.
Reply
#82

Thats every day I'm away from you, friend.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#83

Awww, you guys are cute
Reply
#84

theres some common ground here. its a relationship you possibly couldn't understand, bam. try as you might.
Reply
#85

Does it involve someone getting it up the ass? If not, I'm not interested.
Reply
#86

CT280 Wrote:its not out there, i promise you that.

It's never too late to get it out there, yanno.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#87

Thanks for the PM bam. I sent via "forward" so you can see where I recieved it from. :lool:

Enjoy!!!

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#88

This thread did not go well for loverboy.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#89

this thread went very well for loverboy. thanks for being my bitch puppet once again.
Reply
#90

CT280 Wrote:she may have been a troll, 8.

I have confirmed poppy was real and not a troll!

:lol2:
Reply
#91

How?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#92

CT I'm hearing through my sources that Blondie has forwarded an email that is supposed to be you jerking your cock off.Words fail, friend.Is this true or not.I will not think less of you but I do want to see your technique.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#93

let me just say, if she says its me, then it must be. am i not right on this?
Reply
#94

the technique is fucking money by the way. its so versatile its not even funny.
Reply
#95

Her word is pretty solid and its not like you can find any random videos of guys jerking it on the internet.

I call my style the swizzler.Make of that what you will.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#96

BIRD33 Wrote:Her word is pretty solid and its not like you can find any random videos of guys jerking it on the internet.

I call my style the swizzler.Make of that what you will.

That made me laugh.
Reply
#97

the swizzler is as fresh as parachute pants. the two handed twist is what all the kids are doing these days.
Reply
#98

I should have added the 6.0 onto the end of Swizzler.It requires safety glasses and corn oil.Not for the faint of heart.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#99

Jesus Christ
Reply

CT280 Wrote:edit-today is going to be filled with heartache for bird33.


I'm sure Blondie will forward him your jerk-off email if he asks.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
04-23-2010, 12:29 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Last Post by Banana
03-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-23-2009, 09:50 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-14-2008, 03:19 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-23-2008, 01:39 AM
Last Post by snarg
10-18-2008, 10:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)