Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
edit-today is going to be filled with heartache for bird33.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Thats every day I'm away from you, friend.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
theres some common ground here. its a relationship you possibly couldn't understand, bam. try as you might.
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
Does it involve someone getting it up the ass? If not, I'm not interested.
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Thanks for the PM bam. I sent via "forward" so you can see where I recieved it from. :lool:
Enjoy!!!
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
This thread did not go well for loverboy.
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
this thread went very well for loverboy. thanks for being my bitch puppet once again.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
CT I'm hearing through my sources that Blondie has forwarded an email that is supposed to be you jerking your cock off.Words fail, friend.Is this true or not.I will not think less of you but I do want to see your technique.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
let me just say, if she says its me, then it must be. am i not right on this?
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
the technique is fucking money by the way. its so versatile its not even funny.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Her word is pretty solid and its not like you can find any random videos of guys jerking it on the internet.
I call my style the swizzler.Make of that what you will.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
the swizzler is as fresh as parachute pants. the two handed twist is what all the kids are doing these days.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I should have added the 6.0 onto the end of Swizzler.It requires safety glasses and corn oil.Not for the faint of heart.
See You In Toledo