Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

facebook hits...
#61

Now that I think about it, I may still have his masturbation vid in one of my old email addys.

Shoot me a PM if you want it bam.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#62

im a hurricane of sorts.
Reply
#63

Blondie Wrote:Now that I think about it, I may still have his masturbation vid in one of my old email addys.

Shoot me a PM if you want it bam.


better yet, post it here, whore. you have my permission.
Reply
#64

I wonder how this will turn out.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#65

"i just checked and i must have deleted it. too bad, too because it was awesome. i would have shared to get the board moving alittle."

close?
Reply
#66

A hurricane? Wow. You must be a force of nature.
Reply
#67

pm her bam.
Reply
#68

You want me to see it I guess?
Reply
#69

bam Wrote:You want me to see it I guess?

Bam do us a favor and reply to her that you want to see the video.We will then play a game called "guess the excuse".Winner gets the image of your tits tied around your head removed from their brain.Thanks.

I go with.

"It was on an old computer of mine and I have to search for it"

See You In Toledo
Reply
#70

I wish you all would lose that image from your brains.
Reply
#71

its the theme of the day, bam. sorry.
Reply
#72

I have nice tits. They look nothing like tube socks.
Reply
#73

i havent seen them.
Reply
#74

Well, they look nothing like tube socks- that I can promise lol
Reply
#75

8 probably has that vid too.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#76

Someone post the goddamn video!!!!!!

Solely to prove it exists, of course. Ahem.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#77

WoolyGoat Wrote:8 probably has that vid too.

I did not pile on you today goat. You are barking up the wrong tree.
Reply
#78

JCW Wrote:Someone post the goddamn video!!!!!!

Solely to prove it exists, of course. Ahem.

Yes- only so we know it's out there. Not because we actually want to see it or anything...
Reply
#79

Speak for yourself.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#80

its not out there, i promise you that.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
04-23-2010, 12:29 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Last Post by Banana
03-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-23-2009, 09:50 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-14-2008, 03:19 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-23-2008, 01:39 AM
Last Post by snarg
10-18-2008, 10:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)