Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

facebook hits...
#41

this thread has lost control of itself.
Reply
#42

Did it ever really have control?
Reply
#43

no more rhetorical questions, ok bam?
Reply
#44

You're not my daddy CT
Reply
#45

here it comes.
Reply
#46

What?
Reply
#47

never mind. :S
Reply
#48

Bam you're the new poppy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#49

there it is.
Reply
#50

http://tv.gawker.com/5512185/south-park-...t-facebook

See You In Toledo
Reply
#51

Can someone please explain this Poppy person to me please?
Reply
#52

Bammer, Bammer, Bammer....This is what it must feel like to tell a kid they were adopted..Well you have a right to know I guess.She was some whore that CT made a fool of himself over.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#53

So Poppy was some whore that CT made a fool of himself over. Okay.

I can see the whore part. I can understand that. I don't get the part where CT is making a fool of himself over me though.
Reply
#54

Thats to come.Its like when it rains on the west coast you know its coming east.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#55

Any Farmville fans :melt:
Reply
#56

Nah, I don't think that'll happen.
Reply
#57

CT is like a force of nature is what I'm saying.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#58

Is that so?
Reply
#59

bam Wrote:So Poppy was some whore that CT made a fool of himself over. Okay.

I can see the whore part. I can understand that. I don't get the part where CT is making a fool of himself over me though.

Good times.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#60

bam Wrote:Who's Poppy?

She's some chick he slobbed all over while he was sending love letters to everyone else and "going to Brazil" which I think is code for "divorcing his wife"

He's quite stable in his own right. :lool:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
04-23-2010, 12:29 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Last Post by Banana
03-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-23-2009, 09:50 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-14-2008, 03:19 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-23-2008, 01:39 AM
Last Post by snarg
10-18-2008, 10:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)