Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

facebook hits...
#21

Where's the cleaned up meltdown??

The benefit of Facebook is for those of us who have boring lives and like to be nosey in other people's business. I do use it to share kiddie pix with my family since I don't live around any of them but mostly I like to play Family Feud on there and comment on other people's stuff.

These IT FB pages are $$ by the way.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#22

Blondie Wrote:I wish I still had CT's love letters.

Poppy was actually his second choice. I bet she never knew that.

:loool: god damn, you are a fucking delusional bitch.
Reply
#23

No FB page here.
Reply
#24

if you read the title real fast, it looks like "facebook tits"
Reply
#25

That's what I thought it said the first time I saw the title- tits on the brain I guess.
Reply
#26

ummm...thats not where they go, bam. Huh
Reply
#27

CT280 Wrote::loool: god damn, you are a fucking delusional bitch.

poppy was $$$$ CT.
Reply
#28

I know this and by you saying that, it somehow brings this to mind. I was shopping the other day and there was this older heavier lady shopping. She didn't have a bra on and I swear her tits could've been pulled over her head and tied (serving as I'm sure warm earmuffs). I don't exactly know where I'm going with this now...
Reply
#29

Who's Poppy?
Reply
#30

Ahh yes. I remember now. If her scalp etc were gone, her tits literally could've been on her brain.
Reply
#31

bam Wrote:I know this and by you saying that, it somehow brings this to mind. I was shopping the other day and there was this older heavier lady shopping. She didn't have a bra on and I swear her tits could've been pulled over her head and tied (serving as I'm sure warm earmuffs). I don't exactly know where I'm going with this now...

Are you concerned yours will end up the same?
Reply
#32

Anhil8tor Wrote:poppy was $$$$ CT.

she may have been a troll, 8.
Reply
#33

CT280 Wrote:she may have been a troll, 8.

><

DAMN!
Reply
#34

ive lost my appetite for sex now.
Reply
#35

Nope, not at all actually. If they ever started to, I'm not opposed to plastic surgery.
Reply
#36

So that's all I get on Poppy? A possible troll? You guys suck.
Reply
#37

Anhil8tor Wrote:><

DAMN!

i know, dude. i know.
Reply
#38

So no pics?
Reply
#39

are we still talking about boxer briefs here?
Reply
#40

If you want to be, we can be
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
04-23-2010, 12:29 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Last Post by Banana
03-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-23-2009, 09:50 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-14-2008, 03:19 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-23-2008, 01:39 AM
Last Post by snarg
10-18-2008, 10:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)