Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

To IT's new members or whomever this concerns:
#61

squirt Wrote:What is stupid is the time I spent last night reading threads that I haven't been able to stay up on last week, minding my own business, reading replies that everyone made to "she who shall not be named," making my own reply, and having someone jump all over me.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[Image: jeter.jpg]
Reply
#62

JCW Wrote:I don't even know what that means. You liked my cupcakes?

I fucking love cupcakes.
Reply
#63

Reaper Wrote:I fucking love cupcakes.

You and me both, sir.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#64

Reaper Wrote:I fucking love cupcakes.

Indeed. Fuck all this fighting. Let's eat cupcakes.
Reply
#65

Token Wrote:Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nope. The only waaaaaaahhhh I'm feeling is that I have no cupcakes.
Reply
#66

I'll make them if you guys promise not to make fun of them.

goat doesn't get any because of his hurtful comments about my baked goods in the birthday thread.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#67

My threads are $$$$!
Reply
#68

JCW Wrote:I'll make them if you guys promise not to make fun of them.

goat doesn't get any because of his hurtful comments about my baked goods in the birthday thread.

Chocolate, please! Smile
Reply
#69

[Image: TheHulkwithMidol.jpg]
Reply
#70

JCW Wrote:I'll make them if you guys promise not to make fun of them.

goat doesn't get any because of his hurtful comments about my baked goods in the birthday thread.

Awesome! Squirt bringing the milk? Can't have cupcakes without milk.
Reply
#71

JCW Wrote:I'll make them if you guys promise not to make fun of them.

goat doesn't get any because of his hurtful comments about my baked goods in the birthday thread.

you're kidding yourself.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#72

Hey, I've got the cupcakes here, boy. I say who gets 'em and who doesn't. Shoulda thought about that before you insulted my goodies.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#73

Reaper Wrote:Awesome! Squirt bringing the milk? Can't have cupcakes without milk.

Very true!
Reply
#74

squirt Wrote:Chocolate, please! Smile

Don't you ever get tired of being ignored on every forum?

Pathetic.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#75

Token Wrote:Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh she's a fucking piece of work. I went to x to escape her ass and she followed me. TWICE. Then she sat here where she knew NO ONE PMing people about me for days. Now these people are stuck.

Hey squirt, there's only one Blondie honey and you aint even close.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#76

That may be accurate.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
11-26-2008, 12:13 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-09-2008, 05:37 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-22-2007, 05:09 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-06-2007, 04:52 PM
Last Post by Banana
07-19-2007, 12:50 AM
5 Members online
leucetios
Last Post by BIRD33
07-18-2007, 09:03 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-12-2007, 01:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)