Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Her one and only post in UJ today was about me.
I wonder if I can go back to x again yet or if she's going to need to start there again too.
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
We're all on the edge of our seats!
See You In Toledo
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
popcorn.
i like how blondie doesnt have stalkerish qualities (read:fucking nutjob) but knows how many times somebody posts and what about.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
christ you're fucking pathetic.
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
Are you e-stalking me again, goat? Awww!
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
Yeah sure, I'm in your dome.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Posts: 1,079
Threads: 5
Joined: Dec 2007
Reputation:
1
Fuck you. I've responded to a number of things that I've missed while away. I'll decide to whom and what I wish to respond.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I just don't give a fuck about what someone said about you at uselessjunk.com.Nobody does.You two are fucking twins.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
See "get off my nuts" is your version of blondies "get of my tip".Twins I tell you.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Also I would just shut the fuck up.This isnt blondie your trying to outwit here.Just take my advice and simmer down.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Hey which two members use their signatures to try to win some petty forum fight?
See You In Toledo