Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My little dude's first bday (NSF-Toddler haters)
#21

That swing doesn't look very safe. He big head could slide right out of it.

[Image: jeter.jpg]
Reply
#22

It wouldn't be a party without child endangerment!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#23

I am thoroughly shocked that the child made it to his first birthday.

[Image: jeter.jpg]
Reply
#24

I have no idea what you're talking about.

[Image: 14127_10150128270480591_839635590_114504...6428_n.jpg]

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#25

I guess he learned his lesson about interrupting your WoW time for dirty diapers huh

[Image: jeter.jpg]
Reply
#26

Seriously. Priorities, kid!! LEARN EM.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#27

Gotta love playing in the cake. Fun times.
Reply
#28

That was more on his real birthday, Weds:

[Image: 26367_10150114168390591_839635590_113684...3277_n.jpg]

All that sugar messed him up. I went with waaaay less sugar for the bday party treats so he'd be functional afterwards.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#29

OMG is x down or something!?!

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#30

Blondie Wrote:OMG is x down or something!?!



[Image: TheHulkwithMidol.jpg]
Reply
#31

This is woolys fault.

If he wasn't using his magical powers to brain wash people....

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
01-28-2010, 01:21 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Last Post by Ntype
11-07-2008, 04:25 PM
Last Post by who
10-03-2008, 06:34 AM
Last Post by snarg
09-15-2008, 02:14 AM
Last Post by Sassy
09-13-2008, 08:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)